It is honestly an honor and privilege, guys. If I can take any crappy experience in my life and use it in a positive way to help others, it's a win-win for all of us.

It's hard to apply a tougher stance in the beginning. Even though I was getting this same type of advice when I landed here the second time, I was so enthralled in my own pain and suffering - and feeling (even the second time) that my situation was "unique" and "different" - that I could have come up with a thousand reasons why the advice wasn't applicable to, or good for, my particular situation.

But precisely BECAUSE I had been here once before - and my rational-mind KNEW what worked - I was able to take a tougher stance (and quicker) the second time around. When I started trusting that people on the outside - but people with loads of experience and research (wisdom) under their belts - could put my situation in better focus than I could (because I was too emotionally-invested and hurting), and when I started trying out the advice they gave me, I started feeling more confident and more in-charge of my own destiny. Now that my H is home, he says my "confidence" - and how I never acted sad around him; I just moved right on with life with a smile on my face - is precisely what re-attracted him. (Granted, he didn't see me cry each time he left after visiting the kids, but let's keep that our little secret. wink Even THAT became better in time ...)

I don't want people to come back here a second time ... unless you're coming back, happy in your life, to help shepherd others out of their own pit of hell. Know what I mean?

Confidence, y'all. That's where it's at.

BELIEVE you'll be ok. In fact, BETTER than ok. Because you WILL.

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014