Thanks..

I really don't know what works right now. He's said himself when I push it makes him feel like I'm
Nagging. However now that I've backed off he hasn't moved in my direction. I get a forced peck on the lips and a goodnight I love you and he's off to bed by 9. Which before he was sleeping on the couch staying up all night. Neither of us has initiated sex in 2 weeks (a long time for us) I was the one who tried last time and was told he was too tired.

I haven't tried since.

Part of me wonders if I should pursue and just send him a I hope you're having a good day text and the other part of me just wants to go back to what I did over the summer of ignore and GAL without him. The big difference is we're living under the same roof now.

It's just so confusing. Me backing off for the last 2 weeks hasn't brought him any closer. But me telling him what I needed didn't either.

He did say toMC last night that it bothers him that everyday he comes home he gives me a kiss and asks about my day (on the days I'm home) and that the days I work I never kiss him I just say hello and 'walk right by him'

I have no excuse for that.

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14