Thanks for reading my posts Sandi, Tarheel and Jim.

I realise of course that the possibility of cheating exists. If for no other reason though, she simply didn't have the time or opportunity pre separation to cheat. She was either working or with family. It's still not totally impossible I admit.
The chances that she has her eye on someone new is of course VERY real!

The thought of her with someone else makes me want to be physically sick. She's the only woman I've ever loved, and I'm the only man she's ever physically known....yes, to my knowledge I know.

To be fair, if there is an OM, she's not likely to volunteer that information to me unless it's to hurt me further and to try to kill off any hopes I may have.
I am of course trying to prepare myself for the worst whilst hoping for the best, that's really all I can do. I don't know how to cope with an OM should there be one, it would absolutely destroy me right now regardless of any preparation.

I really am trying to make changes for me, I also have to bear in mind that I may want/need to enter the dating game myself for the first time in a VERY long time if it all goes horribly wrong so a bit more self confidence will see me in good stead however things turn out. I certainly don't want that if it can at all be helped.
I literally have no interest in anyone other than my wife right now though and can't see myself getting over this any time soon if it does go wrong.

I just want her back frown

Me 40 W 38
T 23 M 21
S21 S19 D16 S14
BD 19/12/2014
D mentioned 27/2/2015.
I filed 08/04/2015, D Absolute 04/11/2015