You don't suppose they let your H go from his job, and he just didn't tell you? (You know, to avoid conflict.) I've seen that happen more than once with other people.

Quote:
He had sent me a text saying he was getting rid of his truck. I just replied with okay. Later last night while he was on the couch he said that's it's really nice that I don't even care he's getting rid of his truck. I asked him why he thought that? He said because all you said was okay. You didn't say anything else like it doesn't even matter.

Man, he likes to bait the hook, doesn't he?

Quote:
He just told me he doesn't know what he wants and doesn't knkw how he feels about me. He's sick of his life and sick of feeling the way he does.

He wants to play victim, so you will feel sorry for him?

Quote:
He told me things have gone downhill that we argue non stop since thanksgiving.

Oh, he is laying the foundation for something else.

Quote:
I asked him to put himself in my shoes. He told me he has no interest in Ow and hasn't talked to her since July.

But did YOU bring up the subject of OW?

Be prepared, he may use the MC session as the place & time for second BD.

You are an amazing young woman! You clearly are the matured one in this relationship. Sometimes a H & W do not grow at the same speed, and it can cause problems.....but it doesn't have to, it just takes a lot of love & understanding from the more matured one. However, if you begin to feel like you are the mother and he's the little boy, that may be tough to overcome a certain lack of respect and admiration in him as a man. But right now, I'm sure you would like to be able to respect him for just doing the right thing for his W and kids.

You've got this now. You are no longer sounding like a scared little girl. You are a survivor!

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!