Thanks Vossy,

There is no contract. They just told H they don't have the money and are waiting for jobs to come in. I'm trying to let that be his battle. The only reason I involved myself was because they owe me specifically that money for a check they received. I'm not getting involved in his business about what they owe him. I only asked him if I could contact them because it's his boss and I. Didn't want to create issues at work for him

I'm just trying to do a 180, no anger, just neighborly.

He did initiate a talk last night. He had sent me a text saying he was getting rid of his truck. I just replied with okay. Later last night while he was on the couch he said that's it's really nice that I don't even care he's getting rid of his truck. I asked him why he thought that? He said because all you said was okay. You didn't say anything else like it doesn't even matter. I said I'm sorry I didn't even know you were thinking of it and I really want to have discussions in person not via text. He just told me he doesn't know what he wants and doesn't knkw how he feels about me. He's sick of his life and sick of feeling the way he does. I just told him I understood and that I couldn't help him if he didn't let me. That I am not a mind reader, although I try to be sometimes, and if he need something from me he just has to ask. He told me things have gone downhill that we argue non stop since thanksgiving.

I would be 100% honest with you guys ... He is full of it. Yes we argued about thanksgiving and yes I've asked hi. To be more affectionate. But that's it. So he just doesn't know how he feels about me.

He just kept saying how stressed he was how broke he is. I said that none of that accounts for how secretive he is. There is no reason to be sleeping with his phone. He said he didn't want me going through and calling people out of there. I said I have never done that and I have every right to and we agreed to you coming on my phone plan. It wasn't heated it was just very matter of fact. I told him we both deserve to be happy and to treat each other with respect. I asked him to put himself in my shoes. He told me he has no interest in Ow and hasn't talked to her since July.

I told him I don't know how to make him happy. I dont know what you want for me. He was just full of I don't knows. He told me he planned on meeting me at counseling tonight. I just said okay that would mean a lot to me.

I told him goodnight and that if he needed to talk or needed help he just had to ask and I went in my room. He ended up coming in and watching tv with me.

I left it at that. No I love you or anything further.

I won't be initiating communication unless he comes to MC. I also don't want to do past tense and overwhelm him with too many issues i have right now with everything. He can't even tell me he wants this marriage. In response to if he wants to be M is I don't know what I want. That's his answer to everything.

He needs to go on his own journey again I guess.

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14