Hello Dawn and Vanilla. Just wanted to say thank you for your support. It is wonderful to hear you say I'm doing a good job with handling all this. It's b/c often I don't feel that way. It's interesting how you can look at another sitch and it all makes sense while in your own sitch you may feel lost. I know I do.

I do feel like I'm handling the day to day ok enough. As I did not hear from her at all today for the first time, I'm expecting now I'll hear from W much less if at all since I made it clear I don't appreciate her panic angry calls. That will eliminate my tension with her contacts. We'll see how that goes.

I'm still down on my R with W though. Despite S11's pain and my feeling that me and W have a bond... she seems very invested in the painful path she's on now and very angry with me and surprisingly not seeing S11 on Christmas and his birthday. Nothing I can do there though I still feel pain about that. Just have to do better finding joy in the here and now and cut who she is now from my life. I can do that.

Tomorrow with S11 going for a hike, breakfast at the dinner, and maybe a visit to the rack climbing gym. Day #14 of NC with W. Maybe day #2 of zero contact with W.

Just keep going.

Me: 44
W: 45
S: 11
Married: 15
Together: 18
BD: 9/29/2014
OM discovered: 10/16/2014
I left her behind: 12/14/2014