Thanks HP

I needed to hear that. Yes, I have many issues but who doesn't right? One of my goals is going to be to not think about my WS for an entire hour, then two hours, then three hours, until I can reach a day. Then hopefully I can do that more and more so I can DETACH...let her go...and give me a chance to heal.

I too have had zero life, my life was devoted to my WAW and my kids and I thought that was what a loyal spouse did. Boy am I paying the price for that now. zero friends on my own, zero abilities in cooking, zero interest in other people and their lives. You chalk it up to lazy? Hmmm... I will mull that over. Maybe you are right. I chalked it up to devotion, I can now see that lazy sounds a bit more realistic. Devotion was my own fantasy that I was projecting. Fantasy.

I pray that 2015 will be a better year for both of us. Our kids deserve the best we can give them, and the stability I know we can provide for them.

I will act more positively even though I don't feel like it. I did download the positive affirmation app like you suggested, I listen to it every day and at night. It's interesting, don't know if I am getting any more confidence yet, but it's worth a try.

Thanks for holding onto this with me.

JAN

Was made a better person by DB'ers