Thank you so much claire, wonka, and rppfl. I appreciate your comments. S11 will be back here with me tonight, so maybe I will drive by her house with S11 so he can drop off a gift for her tomorrow. I don't have one yet for her so we'll see. He wanted to get her a bath shower set so maybe something will be open tomorrow. If we do go, I'll just say hello if she says hello. We are so broken.

I was just reading Peter_v2's sitch from the beginning. He sure went through a lot for a long time. W in love with another man and going back to him a couple times at least. Terrible arguments. Living apart. I have a lot of that in my sitch... except I'm not spending time with my W at this point where Peter did through their business.

Still, Peter went for a year of very difficult days. Sent D in motion at the beginning. I do believe my W did take a break from her A for a week due to her behavior and her not going out like his seemed to. Some similarities. Some ways my sitch could evolve from here in the next few months.

I'm not going to hope for that or expect anything. Right now as I'm sitting here I'm still feeling a lot of pain. Real physical low throbbing pain in my skull.

I'm thankful, though, that S11 will be here with me tomorrow all day. But, my W is really giving up Christmas time with S11? After all that crying about us doing it together? She did Christmas with him tonight then.

This is straight insanity. It's stuff like that... like her saying she would let me and him move to Florida while she lives elsewhere... that scares me. She is way way gone from the person I know... or the person she's been pretending to be for so long.

So yes I was looking at Peter's thread for some way my sitch can turn positive. Months to go.

Keep going.

Me: 44
W: 45
S: 11
Married: 15
Together: 18
BD: 9/29/2014
OM discovered: 10/16/2014
I left her behind: 12/14/2014