Well, I have to apologize to myself and all of you. I had just had a terrible R talk with my W. I yelled at her. Let everything out about how she's been acting the last 3 months. All the lying and the PA. Got a lot of would've could've from W. Turning it around on me... the man sized hole I left in her. The Woman sized hole she left in me. She has feelings for OM she can't negate. SHe sobbed like a crazy person. I didn't believe her. We yelled at each other. She triggered something and I called her a F*cking B!tch. I triggered her and she went on about how there's no way we can be together. On and on. Down to our son. We love him. What's the best for him. She went on about MC... doing it to learn how we got here... if there's any way it can go on... how to co-parent. I said I wanted to take him to therapy. She said excellent idea. I said not with you. While OM is in the picture... no. Told her I'm going to bed. See you in the morning. Hung up on her.

It was terrible. Everything DB says not to do. Everything I tried to leave on the page here. All the anger. Everything. I gave it to her.

I don't see anything now. No R. No M.

I'm not mad. Not shaking. No pain.

I'm done.

Can I save this? I don't know how. I'm not done. What can I do?

Last edited by HPoirot; 12/24/14 03:22 AM.

Me: 44
W: 45
S: 11
Married: 15
Together: 18
BD: 9/29/2014
OM discovered: 10/16/2014
I left her behind: 12/14/2014