Hi HP, I always read your threads and I just wanted to pop in and say I am so sorry for what you are going through. We are all here in the same boat but your W's behavior with her emotional attacks are just incredible. You have done and are doing so well! You really need to be commended for that.

It will get easier, and harder. You will continue ups and downs for a long time I am guessing. But overall it will get easier I think.

I frankly admire you so much. I would not be able to be as patient and calm as you have been in the face of your W's antagonism and antics. It really seems she has nothing better to do than harass you all day long. Up and down, nice and mean. You are doing so well in the face of that. I would have exploded looong ago!

I know what you mean about feeling guilty but don't. You are being strong and kind in the face of a stressful situation. She is very lucky to have you as an H.

Let her go try to make a relationship with this OM. It will blow up, guaranteed. When she doesn't have you to perform her crazy antics on, she will do it to him. And he probably will not have the kind patient soul you have. Then maybe she will hit rock bottom and realize what stupid choices she has made.

Well, this was longer than I meant it to be but I just wanted to say how well I think you are doing. Keep on keepin on HP!

Hugs, Lisa