Quote:
Will it backfire to suggest that the music she is listening to or the places she goes may be fueling her attachment to OM? or to suggest that this should be treated like an addiction (if she wants to quit)? Does she not realize this? Or does that HAVE to come from her - when she is ready?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are not in piecing, right? The previous posts were about a WAW who is in piecing, and I don't want anyone getting confused about the difference between a WAW in piecing and one who has continued her waywardness.

I do not believe your WW is trying to obtain help from her lifestyle. Until she goes to you, willingly....without you pushing, and says she wants to R the M and wants to know what it will take.....then she will not be receptive to anything you try to suggest to her. B/c she has to have a change of heart before she will listen to you. Otherwise, she'll write it off as you trying to control her.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!