Hi Cadet,

I’ve read that “There is only one way to deal with a cake eater and that is to take away the fork and leave”. But what if I can’t? Financially, at least, I am obliged to stay at the house. I thought that detachment (180/LRT) was one way of attacking this. But as AnotherStander pointed out, “I think you're being distant enough, it's maybe even bordering on "cold and indifferent" so be careful”. I am just not sure how to apply what and when..I’m CONFUSED!!

Me: 36
H: 36
No kids
EA/PA confirmed: 02-Jan-2014
Separate bedrooms/still living together