Things are better at the house these past few days. I am calmer and focusing on me, including outings with friends, exercise and looking into a language course (hey, why not?). I know he's still talking and exchanging with the OW but I do not bring it up, I just go on my day like I don't care..detach right?

My H is presently studying to be a massage therapist and asked if I can help him out and sit it for one of his "dummies" this weekend. I accepted. However, this morning, after sleeping on it, I calmly told him that I would help him out if he was in a bind but I did not think that I was comfortable with him "touching" me if he wasn't "into me" and "getting it" somewhere else. He seemed upset/angry and said "fine, don't worry about it, I'll find someone else". He left and did not say bye.

I am not sure I handled that correctly but truth is my bday is this weekend. I made plans to go out with friends, spend the afternoon at the spa, and working MY plans around to accommodate him, frankly, pissed me off. As well as the fact that if you are sleeping with someone else, why don't you ask HER to bail you out? I'm hurt and angry but I think I need to stop "holding onto" him and move forward without him..

Me: 36
H: 36
No kids
EA/PA confirmed: 02-Jan-2014
Separate bedrooms/still living together