Yesterday was different..he is being kind and thanking me for everything (supper, making him lunch, taking care of the garbage). I simply say "welcome" and do not engage in further conversation.

His last monologue was "I don't know how my life got this way; I don't want to be one of those guys who goes from girl to girl; I really thought you where the one..". I just listened and then told him that he should really see a doctor for his depression..to which he replied "I find that we are now communicating better"..

What frustrates me is that he is acting like nothing is going on when he's home. He comes home, says "hi, how was your day", sits to watch TV, walks the dog with me.. He once said he didn't want to end it badly like his parents did, he wants to be friends..so I am thinking he is faking all of this till he is done with school in February and then he leaves..!!

This morning he said "the dog looks down, might be the vibe in the house". I felt like screaming "YOU DID THIS", but I just bit my tongue, said "bye" and walked out the door..

I am trying hard to stay busy and keep with my daily routine, while all the time being vague and dismissive (LRT)..but I am also very confused by his behavior; it would be so much easier if he just said, I am filing for D, or planning to move out, or any hint to his future plans..but he doesn't talk about it and I don't bring it up..I just don't want to be surprised in the end and be served or he picks up and leaves..I feel I need to be prepared for that day, and I'm debating just beating him to the punch..leave, see a lawyer, do something, instaed of living in limbo..

Me: 36
H: 36
No kids
EA/PA confirmed: 02-Jan-2014
Separate bedrooms/still living together