All this is very confusing; and if that was not enough, my emotions are everywhere! I fell like I'm living in turmoil..
I seriously need to learn how to detach..

Originally Posted By: AnotherStander
No, it's way too soon for that. You and he both need lots of time and space to think things through. It's going to be many months before you're in an emotional state that's steady enough for you to decide if you want to pursue D.

Apparently, D is very clear for him..

I was under the impression that if I am to make him believe that I am moving on, and play the "as if", that I should simply let him go, give him what he wants..

So, if I understood correctly, I don't bring it up, act like he never asked for a D, and even if he brings it up again, I simply say "if that's what you want" but do not take any further action..?? huh...

Originally Posted By: AnotherStander
Ummm, well that's what DR is all about, every single one of us is here on these forums because our spouse wants out. Did you read the chapter on "it takes one to tango"? That's the whole idea, one spouse can do things to try and save the M even when the other spouse is 100% "done".

It makes me feel better knowing that I am not alone, and thank you all for your insight!!

Me: 36
H: 36
No kids
EA/PA confirmed: 02-Jan-2014
Separate bedrooms/still living together