Alright, so it's been, what, almost four months since last post. Well she's finally decided to move out, finally. I'm actually feeling good about that. And I think S14 realizes it's not the end of the world either. Kids are resilient.

It's funny how she broke it to me. She said "I love ya man, but I'm going to move out." I was like "Okay." And that was that. I kind of sensed she expected me to be surprised. It was certainly unexpected, but I reacted more like I was ready too, you know.

The GF from whom she is going to rent a house came by, and while XW was in the house, GF came out to the porch where I was for a little hello, and said to me, XW said she thinks I'm ready for her to move on. I only said, "Well It has been two years" and left it at that.

So my buddy and I helped her move most of the heavy stuff last weekend. She's been toting little stuff herself. S14 has indicated he wants to spend most of his nights with me in a familiar bedroom. In time I suppose he'll try her place out. I guess my feeling right now is, "it's about freaking time."

Besides, it's FAWBAWL SEASON ! YEH!

Love to all. Don't be afraid of what the future holds.

Pickle

Me 53 XW 50
M 18 Years +2
S14 D19
Bomb 10-24-10
Served 1-27-11
Mediate 4-21-11
Civil D Final 6-2-11
No church anullment
"A man is not finished when he is defeated, he is finished when he quits."