Originally Posted By: Coach
Define boundary for me. Why does looking like an A$$ bother you? You have no esteem issues. Where is you W fleeing to now? Who is she running from with all her might? Why?

You can lead or be the victim. You get to decide. Don't believe the concept that this has to take a long time to turn around. Time and patience are two different things. Your wife really wants you to stand up to and for her. A predator is attacking your family, think thru what your wife really needs from her man.

In the beginning the hard line stand was just pushing her further and furthere away, just like pursuing pushes away. I made the mistake of thinking the EA would fizzle as I tried to be her friend and re-connect. But it did not work. LRT did not work either.

What she needs at this point in her MLC is to confront the consequences of her choices. She needs a crisis that will call into question her fantasy. The only thing that scares the hell out of her is exposure of her infidility to kids. That's all I can think of for now.

Last night I looked at her and said, "I don't know you. Who are you? Who the hell are you? You're not the person I married.

You know what she said with sneer? "That's for sure!

Me 53 XW 50
M 18 Years +2
S14 D19
Bomb 10-24-10
Served 1-27-11
Mediate 4-21-11
Civil D Final 6-2-11
No church anullment
"A man is not finished when he is defeated, he is finished when he quits."