So if the WAS has a script and they are in a fog why doesn't the LBS know their part in the script and how to fly in IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) conditions?

The WAS is confused, scared, stressed, angry, frustrated and irritable. Why would a LBS ask for a decision from them? Why would a LBS ask how they feel, for a hug or kiss, ask them to go to IC/MC? When you are stressed out do you want to make a decision or be asked to do one more thing?

Why would you not agree with them? It's how they feel, it's real to them. You defending your position is not going to change how they feel. It's just going to frustrate them more that you don't "see" them.

Flying in the weather depends on not believing some of the normal input you get and relying on instruments to give you data which you cross-check. Your eyes and inner ear will "lie" to you and you can't fly by the seat of your pants right now. So you have to discount those feelings and go with evidence provided by external sources. It can be very disorienting flying in the fog at first. You can feel like you are flying wings level but be in a nose-down 45 degree banked dive if you go by your feelings. The key is knowing what the instruments are telling you to fly wings level. More importantly you have to complete the mission regardless of the conditions. I can control my actions, knowledge, and skill and not let the fog deter me.

What lines do you want to know?

What skills and knowledge do you need to successfully navigate and fly thru all conditions?

When you think thru this it becomes apparent on what you need to do. Don't make this harder than it needs to be. Your feeling are yours, fear will paralyze you. Think thru the fear (False Evidence Appearing Real) and dispute your beliefs about why be afraid.

The so called vets (Pinheads :/) here want to help. We were in your shoes, we understand the issues, we believe in marriage and we believe in the DB techniques. You have to do the work on yourself and be willing to try something different.

How can we help you?

Cheers

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.