Originally Posted By: Jman
Hey Big John,
I have been reading your thread and appreciate you taking the time to read and post on mine... What I was wondering is that did you read women's infidelity 2 about actually confronting the wife with proof gives the spouse a better chance to save the marriage versus the spouse who is looking at the wife as an emotional blanket? What are your thoughts on this? Or anyones thoughts on this...you see I have an email showing proof that my wife has cheated on me even though she has continually denied it...I feel to keep my self respect and that my current sit is not getting better to try something else...

Jman,

It's been awhile since I read that book, I'd have to go back and re-read that part. In general, I believe in keeping things "real"- I like to be frank, open and honest. I don't have patience with someone who wants to p*ss on my leg and tell me it's raining. That is disrespectful IMHO. I don't like games. As you know from reading my posts, I confronted my W when I accidently found an email to the OM. For me, there was no other alternative. Given the circumstances, I don't know of any benefit to you NOT disclosing this information to your W. How are you going to reconcile with your W until you do?

I'd confront your W with the email and see how she reacts.

M: 41
W: 39
S: 11
S: 10
D: 4
1st contact w/OM: 1/19/09
EA began: 2/14/09
EA discovered: 3/1/09
I file for D 8/25/09 to protect myself