Originally Posted By: Jeff223
One interesting thing is that she gained weight. She had really slimmed down when she dropped the bomb but now she has gained it back and more (I had not seen her in a month). I read where ISLH's H gained weight and she took it as a positive sign that his life was in the toilet and that he may be inching home. I took my stbx weight gain the same way: her new rosy life is apparently not so rosy after all. And I smiled, shame on me.

Jeff,

My stbx is the same. She slimmed way down and was looking better than I had seen her in years when she dropped the bomb. She has to be at least 20 lbs heavier than she was this time last year. Not only that, she has this washed out, hung out to dry look about her. She looks as thought she's not getting enough sleep.

Really a 180 in the wrong direction for her. Don't know if it's not because things aret turning out for her or not, but it's interesting that I've heard that drastic change in appearance affecting our WAS.

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain