Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
W
What in the actual sweet baby jesus CPAC talking points was that tirade?

No, it's not cool to "cheer" on someone's serious logical, not even moral failings, because at this point we're way past moral fortitude. But it's also not the end of society as whole. My god man, it's not that serious.

Yes, Don it was a little gruff what you posted. CW is entitled to his feelings. A person can be offended when you say mean things. That's literally how feelings work.

LH instigated a tad but was almost entirely teasing not really instigating. Which he was very clear about.

May clarified for CW to try to dead this. Which CW wasn't obligated to do. No one is obligated to do, say, or feel anything. This is an internet board not family therapy.

Don, you taking this just as personally, and actually more personally than CW did and throwing around a lot of rhetoric that has nothing to do with anything going on here is making you look more like a bully than you actually were. Take a deep breath and maybe step back for a bit.

You were just stating your feelings. (Which I honestly agree with, while I didn't feel personally attacked like Joseph, I was mildly annoyed.)

CW stated his. (Which as stated was literally for the benefit of the poster only, not any of the rest of us, because she is hypersensitive to criticism)

You agree to disagree. The End.

This doesn't need to get personal. Or political. Let's let this die here and be done.

Can we hurry up and lock this thread so this can be done?? This 100 right??

1 member likes this: mako
D
D
Originally Posted by JosephS
I read it the same way you did at first. But I think May is 100% correct. CW has always been the most compassionate person posting here. I think he was trying to relate on her level.
Thing is, when does "relating" become "enabling"? The very last thing KK needs is enabling.

Originally Posted by wayfarer
Don, you taking this just as personally,
Lol, not in the least. Passionately perhaps - personally, not even close.

LH instigated a tad
Well on this I can certainly agree, LH is totally an instigator/agitator. But he did make me laugh.

Can we hurry up and lock this thread so this can be done??
This is a discussion board, so by all means, let's please end/stop any further discussion ASAP. SMH smile

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!! Praise the Lord and thank you Jesus! The edit button actually works - I just used it. It's a glorious day.

Actually, thank you JOB!!!! and the team!

Last edited by DonH; 08/13/21 04:49 PM. Reason: Because I now actually can!!!

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
W
W
Originally Posted by DonH
Lol, not in the least. Passionately perhaps - personally, not even close.

Passion requires emotional investment. If you're emotionally invested in being called a bully it's personal.

Originally Posted by DonH
This is a discussion board, so by all means, let's please end/stop any further discussion ASAP. SMH smile

I can play semantics too. Discussion board not squabble board....So yes I'd like to see this thread locked and done.

This is wasted space infighting over what bullying means. This is so beyond off topic it needs to be done.

L
L
I’m pretty sure Wayfarer and Don you are from the same area so you can hash this out in person.

D
D
Originally Posted by LH19
I’m pretty sure Wayfarer and Don you are from the same area so you can hash this out in person.
If you're correct, it would have to one of our two liberal utopia's judging from the thought base. "If I don't agree with what you are saying or how you are saying it, the discussion needs to be stopped and locked." yep sounds about right for 2021. Now where did I put that CRT handbook.

In the meantime, I'm still giddy over having a functional edit button. Clearly my life has devolved to the point where the highlight of my Friday (at least so far) is an edit button on a forum I typically only post on every so often and have not had an active thread of my own for at least a year - but WE HAVE AN EDIT BUTTON - Who hoooooooo!!!!!!

OMG we have a "LIKE" button too! Can this day get any better? (LMAO)

Last edited by DonH; 08/13/21 06:12 PM. Reason: To add a little more sarcasm

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
job Offline
New Thread:

Stranger Things

Last edited by job; 02/20/22 08:59 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard