Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
K
kml Offline
K
It’s all fine and good to point out to Wolfman that he should have made some different choices (marrying vindictive exW in the first place, not using better birth control with the girlfriend) but that’s been pointed out numerous times and doesn’t help him now.

I’d speak to your lawyer about the legality and advisability of recording your kids. And if it is legal, give careful thought to the effect it might have in your relationship with your kids if it came out that you were secretly recording them. I understand the concern about CPS, and it might help you there, but just speak with your lawyer about it.

D
D
Originally Posted by kml
It’s all fine and good to point out to Wolfman that he should have made some different choices (marrying vindictive exW in the first place, not using better birth control with the girlfriend) but that’s been pointed out numerous times and doesn’t help him now.

I’d speak to your lawyer about the legality and advisability of recording your kids. And if it is legal, give careful thought to the effect it might have in your relationship with your kids if it came out that you were secretly recording them. I understand the concern about CPS, and it might help you there, but just speak with your lawyer about it.

I didn’t say anything about him choosing his XW (in fact, HE pointed that out) nor question his choices about birth control but merely pointed out that has kids have had a lot of upheaval because of the overall situation. That’s my opinion based on his own postings, because I have no actual knowledge of the situation, but I’ll just keep those to myself moving forward.

Wolf man, I apologize if what I said offended you. I was merely trying to give you another outside viewpoint, which I thought was the whole point of posting here. I apologize if it was harsh. Moving forward, I will just say focus on what you can control, which is your interaction with and reaction to your kids. You’re the only person you can control.

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
job Offline
Please start a new thread and link both threads together. I am leaving this one open for a bit so that you can link your new thread to it.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
Wolfman Offline OP
OP Offline
W

M:42 XW:41
T:19 M: 15
D:13 S:10
BD: 8/10/18
Moved out: 8/18
Moved in: 9/18/18
Moved out: 4/22/19
D papers signed 11/4/19