Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
B
markw,

Glad to hear life is good and you're thriving. Good luck to your daughter in her new job. I'm definitely looking forward to better weather and getting outside myself. Keep it up the positive attitude!

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
S
S
Originally Posted by markw
Easter update, well its been 18 months now since XW departed, i have done a lot of growing within that time!
XW came by to pick my D up and i was home, she spoke and in that moment i realised i felt absolutely nothing towards her anymore and i was at peace with myself!

thinking about possibly meeting and dating again, as getting a few offers at the meetup group i belong to! a few ladies are asking for coffee outings away from the group- so things are starting to look up! nothing ventured nothing gained!

i am not looking for a partner at this point - i am looking for fun times and maybe more - but its not the main aim, i just want to be accountable to nobody for a while except me.

D has now got a job with the NHS and starting to enjoy life away from school, still very annoyed with her Mum - but not my problem so not paying any attention to it.

i am now looking forward to the next 3 to 4 months and getting out and enjoying the great outdoors

mark, God bless you as you start the next chapter of your life!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
1 member likes this: Taz
M
markw Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well here we are 3 years on from BD and now finally divorced, not spoken to her at all in about 18 months.. D has left full time education and now working for the NHS

what can i say about life except its good and it hasn't killed me!
i have met a lovely woman while i was walking with one of the walking groups i belong to, we kept being on the same walks and just hit it off,
we have had holidays together and do a lot of things away from the group.. and long may it continue

so to all that are just entering at the BD stage - hang in there life gets better and the pain will disperse with time

4 members like this: Maturin, DnJ, MA1970, JosephS
D
DnJ Online
D
Good Morning mark

It’s wonderful to hear an update from you. Your life sounds peaceful and good. And yes, hasn’t killed you. smile

I much concur with your experienced message for those starting out and/or struggling: hang in there, time heals, life does gets better.

Have a great day, and hope your holiday season is merry.

D

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
Love the person, forgive the sin.
S
S
Originally Posted by markw
Well here we are 3 years on from BD and now finally divorced, not spoken to her at all in about 18 months.. D has left full time education and now working for the NHS

what can i say about life except its good and it hasn't killed me!
i have met a lovely woman while i was walking with one of the walking groups i belong to, we kept being on the same walks and just hit it off,
we have had holidays together and do a lot of things away from the group.. and long may it continue

so to all that are just entering at the BD stage - hang in there life gets better and the pain will disperse with time

Remember what your learned. Apply it to your new relationship!

Best of luck, onward and upward!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard