Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
may22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Wayfarer, Steve, Elbereth-- thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys have been amazing and I truly appreciate all the love, time and energy you've put into my sitch and those of countless others. Steve, you said something to me very very early on that really helped about doubting that my H was only in an EA and I don't know that I would have been able to handle the final BD if it hadn't been for your sage advice. Elbereth, you are such a strong and incredible spirit-- I'm so glad you are around and am so confident you are going to be stronger than before because of this situation. CW, if you're checking in here, I'm so grateful to you for your unfailing positive outlook. Blu, if you ever check back in here, thank you for everything-- I don't know what I would have done without you. Wayfarer... you are my people. If you ever feel up to it, Sage left some breadcrumbs on your thread many moons ago and we'd love to be in touch with you if you are open to that. You have helped me more than you could ever possibly know. Thank you.

I'm just over the negativity and bullying here-- I know it isn't any of you, but I don't need it in my life and there is no escaping it on this board. I'll probably check in here and there but am taking a break. Love to you all.

xx M

Me (46) H (42)
M:14 T:18, D9 & D11
4/19 - 12/19: series of escalating BDs
9/20 - present: R and piecing
M
M
Thank you Elbereth for transcribing the podcast - its very interesting when looking at the betrayal from a different angle.

S
S
Originally Posted by may22
Wayfarer, Steve, Elbereth-- thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys have been amazing and I truly appreciate all the love, time and energy you've put into my sitch and those of countless others. Steve, you said something to me very very early on that really helped about doubting that my H was only in an EA and I don't know that I would have been able to handle the final BD if it hadn't been for your sage advice. Elbereth, you are such a strong and incredible spirit-- I'm so glad you are around and am so confident you are going to be stronger than before because of this situation. CW, if you're checking in here, I'm so grateful to you for your unfailing positive outlook. Blu, if you ever check back in here, thank you for everything-- I don't know what I would have done without you. Wayfarer... you are my people. If you ever feel up to it, Sage left some breadcrumbs on your thread many moons ago and we'd love to be in touch with you if you are open to that. You have helped me more than you could ever possibly know. Thank you.

I'm just over the negativity and bullying here-- I know it isn't any of you, but I don't need it in my life and there is no escaping it on this board. I'll probably check in here and there but am taking a break. Love to you all.

xx M

May, I hate to see you go and will be wondering what you decide! Peace and prayers to you.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
W
W
May I don't know if you'll peek back or not but I had been planning to dig through my thread to find those breadcrumbs for while. I knew they were there. So yes I'm game. I'm moving into our new home so it might be a little bit before I have time to excavate and suss it out. I understand why you're checking out. I'm probably deucing out of here soon myself. Steve and ovr have a lot of piecing advice that I need as well as Blu but I'm not sure the payout outweighs the pay in. We'll talk soon.

XOXOXO

T
T
May, my day will be a tad less bright hearing less from you. You’ve received some personal, off-topic criticisms so I get where you’re coming from. Sending love and well-wishes to you and yours.

job Offline
Please start a new thread and link this thread to your new one.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
E
E
Oh May. This makes me sad. I’m going to miss your wisdom and friendship terribly. I personally have benefited from your advice. Thank you so much for that. (((May)))

Me 52, H 56
T10 M7, 2nd MR for both
2 Step Sons (19 and 21)
BD: Fall 2020
D finalized: July 2022
XH Married AP soon after D day.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard