Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
R
Originally Posted by ScottB
I was raised to do the right thing, forgive and move on. I was married to her for 14 years and dated for 6 before that. Seems like the right thing to do; not to get me something or anything like that but because it’s the right thing to do.
I was married for 12 and dated for 6. We have 3 kids. My youngest was 5. She is now 19.

Originally Posted by LH19
I am really only here to try to help people understand what’s really going on based on years of being here and research that I have done.
Same here.

Bomb drop and Divorce Remedy were my foundation for personal growth. That was over ten years ago. I am still committed to it.

Originally Posted by ScottB
So today is thanksgiving. Do i continue with the no contact or do i at least reach out with a happy thanksgiving. She’s alone today as far as I know. I figure a happy thanksgiving text would be nice. Thoughts?

You treat her like you would treat one of the kids teachers. Do you send text messages wishing the teachers "Happy thanksgiving?"

Listen, You have a lot of work to do on you. You have to challenge everything you believe. You have to make different choices to get different results.

Your W has lost her attraction for you. You may be able to seduce her back. You will have to completely reinvent yourself to even have a chance of this happening.

The way you behave and the way you interact with her will change her perception of you. Time and space will help.

Start going down some rabbit holes on ways to increase your understanding of attraction and seduction. One example: "Entrepreneurs in Cars". There are many others. I have been down the PUA rabbit hole. Some good attraction skills in there, but you have to wade through a bunch of unethical BS to find the gems. But if you see what is working and why, you gain insight into changing your behavior for the better.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
job Offline

Last edited by job; 12/01/20 06:10 PM.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard