Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
G
Hi CanBird,

I love reading your posts. I hope you and D are doing well. Yes, make your ex do the work. Don’t make it difficult for him but don’t do things FOR him.

Although Bach 2 sounds nice, I say pass. I have very few deal breakers but smoking is a no go for me as well. Makes my eyes water and I can’t stand the smell. Doesn’t make him a bad guy (we all have flaws-I have a long list of them :-) but doesn’t sound like he’s your guy.

Keep going :-)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
HELLO! OH what a crazy month April was! XH and MIL came and stayed at a condo for 2 wks. D4 stayed with them.
XH and I finally sat down and negotiated me keeping the house. YAY!!

MIL stayed on with D4 and I for another week. Loved having her here. She confided that she's getting a D and wants to move closer to us. Her and XH were talking about getting a place. That would be great! We'll see.

NEW Bachelor NEWS!! I've been busy busy with a new job; teleworking, health care. Any way, I still look, and even have it posted that I'm busy, but still look. Well, I've been chatting with this guy, who just happens to be moving here next week! We've really hit it off. I hope he's for real. You never know right. He's already offered his number, and I said I'd like to wait until we're in the same time zone, get to know each other a bit more. I'm excited about this one!

Divorced, has kids (I haven't asked, but assuming the are adult), has a job he likes, we have common interests, the banter and conversation is easy. Fun... he's got a quirky smile, nice blue eyes, and a shiny nicely shaped head. If you don't have any hair, just let it go man! Men have it so easy...lol...

Well see... to be continued....

ps-- I think I'm actually ready for a beer with this one.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Mar returns stuck here C19 Lckdwn
Apr he leaves for work until Nov
Oct D FINAL 2020
Living MY Happiest Life Ever
K
kml Offline
K
Glad those ducks seem to be lining up!

As for the bachelor - keep your spidey senses alert. I’m always suspicious of those guys that are “moving to your area soon”. First of all - who goes looking for dates before you’ve even arrived and unpacked? Second - often these turn out to be guys who are actually only visiting (vacation or business trip), who are actually married and just looking to line up some fun on the side while they are out of the house. So do your due diligence, keep a sharp eye out for any inconsistencies, do some internet snooping.

I think it would be great if ex-MIl moved nearby, because she could be a lot of help with your daughter. A loving grandma is a good thing.

C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
It's been forever since I've posted. Around the end of May.
Last date with bachelor 3 was good, but there was not spark. I took a break, dealt with taking over my house and here we are. Oh! I should mention I had a reading done and he said "now is the time! A protector. Well, bachelor #4 is a police officer.

We just started Texting a few days ago. Prior to that, here & there online. We were going to meet tonight, but he had to work. All good, I was exhausted.

Fingers 🤞there's something.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Mar returns stuck here C19 Lckdwn
Apr he leaves for work until Nov
Oct D FINAL 2020
Living MY Happiest Life Ever
P
PLC Offline
P
Hi Canbird,

It is so good to see that you are thriving! It’s funny you mentioned having a reading done. D26 is into psychics and I have toyed with having a reading. I just might for fun.

Anyway, glad to read everything is going well. Did MIL end up moving closer? I’m glad you have her.

Stay well.

PLC

Hi ((((Canbird))) Wow you are lining up those ducks!! Glad to read your latest update!

ME47 XH44, S28 S24 S19

8/17-BD
IHS: 1/17-2/19
D FILED (ME): 7/19
D FINAL: 10/20
M23 T25
OW CONFIRMED: 01/21

Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard