Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
P
Pack_19 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi all,

I am spending the weekend with friends at the beach and I really needed something like that after the sh@t week and my mistakes over the last couple of days. I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do and how I want to face the upcoming months. I dont want to file, I still believe in our M and family and if W ever agreed I would fulfill my role as her H.

At the same time for me as long as we are S this is not an open M. I know I cannot control her, I know I need to let her go and build a life for myself to be happy with my circumstances and children. Is there a point in trying to clarify this with W? I feel like doing nothing in terms of my M, maybe it is time to look at me and how to make me happy again. I know what the question is now, I can only decide for me. Am I willing to stand longer knowing she is pursuing other men? Well she has not clarified but assuming it is true and as long as there is not an A going on, I can endure, I can focus on me and go on.

Time to dig myself out and refocus. Thank you all for your help, this situation os hurting beyond any explanation O can give, but I know here you can understand the panic and pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me 29 W:29
M: 5yrs T:10yrs
S:6 yrs S:1 yr
BD: "I want a D" 08/09/19
Sep: 10/27/19
job Offline

Last edited by job; 09/07/20 02:44 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard