Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
S
There is still so much stuff of hers still her just in the way. I'm trying to reorganize everything make it my space but its a pain to say the least not knowing what she might show up and decide to take.

Perhaps this has already been mentioned, but have you thought about packing her personal items and putting them in the garage or somewhere to get them out of the way? Then you could make the place look like yours, instead of his & her. It can be a statement of sorts, that your life is going forward. Whether or not you welcome that status, you can fake it till you make it.

I think it is a positive sign that you are cleaning up the place.

((hugs))

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
I
Illidin Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hey guys trying to pop in every now and again to keep updating. I'm not sure if I've said but this place really did help give me an outlet I really needed during all of this. I am doing basically the same as I have been since the beginning of the month. Just kinda going through life. Not strong ups or downs really. Tomorrow is my wedding Anniversary. Right now I feel nothing in particular about that. Tomorrow may be worse than I expect though. Just trying to brace myself some for it.

In life things have been kinda chaotic. Fires are everyone in Ca. Not sure when was the last I wasn't breathing in smoke all day now . lol Had swamp cooler go out on me and had it replaced this week. A very hefty 1400 dollar bill. Pretty rough without the 2nd income that basically was only used to save for stuff like that. I fear what keeping this place might do to me financially sometimes.

Sandi, I did do just as you suggested. Basically everything is packed away and put in our spare bedroom now. She took the bed out of there anyway so its not like it does me much good for guests right now anyway. Reorganized the craft corner into a darts area and display for my tiki stuff.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard