Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
Wolfman Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Ready2Change
Originally Posted by Wolfman
Question. Today is ex birthday just ignore it? Or do I just send a text happy birthday. I believe I do nothing. But still wanted to run it by everyone.
Personally, I would have helped my kids "remember" several days ago and asked them what they were planning and if they need any help from me. Might be a little late now, but you could still text them.

They were away all last week on a cruise. So I couldn’t help them.

Originally Posted by IHCLACS
So Wolf? Question? Do you think you're XW would be at least considerate enough to send you a Happy Birthday text? Ate you sending this HB text "from you re friend zone" ? Just to be kind and considerate?

Just trying to be nice. Since all I ever heard from her was how vindictive I was. Which was not true. I don’t know if she would send me a HB text.
Originally Posted by Ginger1
It’s amazing how much people put in wishing someone a happy birthday. I wish my ex happy birthday. Regardless of whether or not they would wish me one.

Why put so much thought into it?

Good question. Just trying to be nice. She likes to have this image in her head that I am an a$$hole. So that would be my 180. Even though she divorced me I am not that person. Would that then be considered Nice guy?

M:42 XW:41
T:19 M: 15
D:13 S:10
BD: 8/10/18
Moved out: 8/18
Moved in: 9/18/18
Moved out: 4/22/19
D papers signed 11/4/19
D final 3/18/20
G
G
But why do you care so much about what she used to think of you, what she currently things of you, or how she will think of you in the future?

You do what you feel is internally the right thing! You make 180’s because YOU feel your past behavior was not acceptable. You make the changes you want based on the man you want to be. Not because you have something to prove to your ex wife. You have a girlfriend you are traveling to Brazil with, but you are still so concerned about proving something to your ex.

Make your choices based on the man you want to be for yourself

job Offline
Please start a new thread and link this one to it. I will link your new thread to this one for you.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard