Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
R
R
Originally Posted by Jdevast
Instagram video from the nightclubs feed posted this morning
Why are you watching this carp??
If you have time for Social Media, you have time for something better. Unplug and start working toward one of your goals.

I really don't know how people learn to swim without actually getting in the water and practicing. And I am really not talking about swimming. How do you become attractive to woman? Do some research and practice. Hold your boundaries.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
S
Social media will be your downfall, Jde. Listen to R2C. Consider deleting all of your SM accounts.

I live SM free and do not even miss it!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
R
R
Originally Posted by Steve85
I have two FB accounts. The one with my real name and IRL people, I have one or two person out of each of my social circles as FB friends just in case I ever REALLY need to get a hold of someone. I may log into them every few months. It may be the most boring FB page. Mostly pictures of food. I let my woman post couple photos of us.

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
S
Originally Posted by Ready2Change
I have two FB accounts. The one with my real name and IRL people, I have one or two person out of each of my social circles as FB friends just in case I ever REALLY need to get a hold of someone. I may log into them every few months. It may be the most boring FB page. Mostly pictures of food. I let my woman post couple photos of us.

Not hijacking but Jde needs to start a new thread anyway. But there was one poster here, I forget who it was, but last Dec. when I was really considering walking away myself, they kept wanting me to get a Facebook account so that we talk off the forum. LOL I kept telling them that I was morally and ethically opposed to SM to the point where I wouldn't even create an account for that purpose.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
T
T
Hi JDevast,

Good job holding the line on equal Xmas custody! I enjoy seeing the transition from actions based on fear to actions based on bravery in these situations. Keep it up.

Consider dropping stalking her on social media. I often choose to unfollow rather than unfriendly people if I don’t want to see what they’re up to but don’t want to make a point about not being their friend. I don’t think any good will come from stalking your ex online.

FWIW, I have no problem with someone being on the dance floor at any age if it makes them happy and they aren’t breaking any commitments.

R
R
Originally Posted by CWarrior
I enjoy seeing the transition from actions based on fear to actions based on bravery in these situations. Keep it up.
The sooner this transition the better. Make this transition in all areas of your life. You will not regret it.

Amor Fati
J
Jdevast Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks guys,
She blocked me on Instagram and fb some time ago, this just happened to come up on my feed, posted by the people who run the club.

Just purchased NMMNG and will get some reading in tonight after I've put the kids to bed.

Seeing counsellor tmrw for 2nd session, then focusing on the Xmas rush for work.

Bd August 2019 after 16years
S 12
D 6
A
A
I kept telling them that I was morally and ethically opposed to SM to the point where I wouldn't even create an account for that purpose.

I do not blame you one bit! I don't use FB much, I'm on IG a lot more because I like to share my sculpting and see what art and sculpture others are working on. I avoid following all those "feel good" accounts where people post all the fake junk about how perfect their life is. The sad thing is others buy into the illusion and think that they are failures because everyone they follow has such an "amazing" life. I will see people I know personally that are struggling with really tough personal issues post a picture of themselves sucking in their gut and holding a drink next to a pool with a "Just loving life!" type of quote. SM is the land of smoke and mirrors, LOL!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard