Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
F
OP Offline
F
Journaling -

I sent my answers to her divorce complaints to my lawyer just now. Also uploaded all requested documentation by my lawyer. Both items were difficult to mentally digest but are done and handled on time. The whole process is becoming more real.

W texted me that she got a new part time job and I replied: Congratulations. You are a hard worker! We had two conversations this past week to sync up on the kids. I temp checked her in one of them to see if she'd join me in therapy. She stated she wanted to go just to learn how to improve communication.

I'm slowing down things a lot with the girl who watched my dog. Lately I am just feeling like I don't wanna date anyone just in fear of getting hurt again. I miss my wife and just have regrets that we never tried to save the marriage; that we didn't leave every stone unturned looking to fix things. I am trying not to completely give up on my marriage but it's hard to be the only one with faith in it!

I am trying to remain positive and upbeat.

job Offline
Please start a new thread and link both threads together.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
F
OP Offline
F

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard