Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
J
David, is everything going ok? Are you still out there? Whats happening?

D
David Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi Jeffrey-

Everything is going very well, thank you.

My business is keeping me very busy and I have been out of town quite a bit.

My wife and I are doing better than ever. Every day is just a finer tuning of the relationship and our love. I wish I had the time, right now, to go into more depth.

How are you doing? I haven't been in touch for awhile due to my schedule. I hope you and your wife are doing well.

I have set up the replies here to be forwarded to my email. So get in touch with me here anytime you wish.

David

[This message has been edited by David (edited 05-01-2000).]

David,
I have been around here awhile and still have hope for my W and I. Now she is moving out in 2 weeks. I could really use your advice on how to handle this. I was out six months and we have been together living in the same house for awhile. But now she needs the space and is leaving. I'm going to help her but how far do I go. And she said she wants to spend time at the house after she goes.
Do I let her? This is so hard. And yes there is a og involved. Just friends now but you know how that goes.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Rondo

J
J
First its good to know you and your wife have things back on track. I hope she knows how much us DBusters look up to the two of you. You for making the changes needed, her for seeing them and giving you the chance.
As for me, well since you said this would get forwarded to your email heres an update. Me and my exwife have been apart now over two years, divorced since Aug, 99. Since that time, we have seen each other maybe 4 times for dinner. I have sent cards, I have tried creative ways to ask her out, called, left her alone to call me, no contact, contact, etc... Bascially everything from all angles using db techniques. i know that she has started to see other quys, ( which really hurts) although I don't let her see it in me. I have not seen her in about 1.5 to 2 months now. i do not go crying to her, I do not beg or plead to her, all i do now is just pray that one day she will open her eyes and see a different me. Frankly I do not know what to do anymore, when a db technique works, I try it again, then it does not work, so I try something else, no luck and so the story goes. You can get a more complete update under Hopefullness, "Just a ray of light". If you get a chance take a look. I get sad that she will see other guys but make hardly anytime for me. i have told her I am a different person, even proved it in the small amount of time that I have seen her since the divoce. Shes even commented that shes noticed. Still I don't make much headway with this. Any insight you might have to offer, well lets just say its very appreciated on this end. Maybe even some from your wife since my exwife is starting to see the other guys now and she was seeing someone at the time of your seperation. I still want my wife back David, I am committed to long haul, but I just do not have any idea what if anything to do anymore or say or not say. ARRRRGGGGHHHH

I'm sure you get the picture. Look forward to your response when you have the chance.

J
J
David: are you still getting these messages and if so is it possible to take alook at the one above and maybe give your opinion ?
Thanks

I moved this post here because that's where it belongs. Enjoy!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
Just want this to rise to the top!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
*~~~*

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
~*****~

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
^

The Divorce Buster
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard