Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79166 02/12/01 08:10 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
This one is from Basil:
Hello everyone,
Some of you may remember me, and other may not. That isn't important. However, what is important is what I must say. No matter how rough things may seem, you can save your marriage! My wife and I saved ours. I can say thank you enough to you Michelle for helping me rediscover myself and my wife. It also helped that we had an outstanding therapist who believed in being proactive. Everything that I went through in the past year was extremely painful, but now there is much joy in my life. I never thought my wife would ever give our marriage or me a second chance, but she did! There came a very dark time when I actually thought that my marriage was beyond repair, that it couldn't be saved. Once I started taking responsibility for my own actions and my own self-being, I grew as a person. I learned to never take things for granted. I learned that you don't know what you have got until it is gone. And I learned that my wife is the most wonderful person in my life!! It was at this time last year that my wife and I were living apart. The road was rocky. She didn't know if she could give me another chance; didn't know if she could go through the pain again. She was afraid that I would revert to the ways I had once known. And who could blame her. I was scared as well. But she and I gave our love another chance and it blossomed. So no matter how tough things get, always know that it can be done. You can save your marriage. BUT FIRST YOU MUST START WITH YOURSELF!! Thank you so much MICHELLE. The letter I last wrote was brief. I needed time to digest my life. I needed time to think back on all that has happened. God bless and keep up the DIVORCE BUSTING!

Basil

The Divorce Buster
#79167 03/25/01 11:45 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
refresh

The Divorce Buster
#79168 11/08/04 06:35 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard