Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#774275 08/04/06 03:43 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Is there a place where I can get information about the November seminar? Like -- where's a good hotel and how does one get from that hotel to the center and so on? (I'm worried about November inb Colorada and, say, four feet of snow making transportation difficult.) Is lunch served or do we have to go out for lunch? (Are there close-by restaurants?) Do the group member usually have dinner together, or all split and og their separate ways? What about transportation back to the hotel -- esp. if it's late? How safe is Boulder?

I've been surfing and trying to work through the local transit maps, and hotel listings, and so on... It's confusing when you don't know the area or how the time around the seminar goes....

Any help?

Neo's wife

My thread is under the Infidelity/Adultery section and is called Mea Maxima Culpa -- but I can't get the link to work.
Neos_wife #1305668 12/24/07 06:47 AM
N
OP Offline
N
No one ever answered this message but, having gone to Boulder (two years ago, now) and had a marvelous and enlightening time at Michele's excellent seminar, let me add: there is really good bus transportation to right near her office (which is right near lots of good restaurants and shopping). Mostly people go out to lunch in groups, lots of choices nearby. Some people also choose to have dinner together, and there was a final-evening dinner for the whole group (those who weren't leaving that evening).

The town seemed pretty safe, but that's in comparison to Atlanta, which is NOT.

It seemed that all the hotels I considered were on the transit lines, so were easily accessible to Michele's office.

I really recommend attending Michele's seminar, if you can get to one. It's very helpful. I went to the one for professionals and coaches, as I am a dating/marriage coach (in addition to having been a left-behind spouse).

Neo's (still-) wife

My thread is under the Infidelity/Adultery section and is called Mea Maxima Culpa -- but I can't get the link to work.

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard