Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
This is posted by me, Michele, but obviously, it is not my post. It is Breaze's. It's a must read.
*********************************************Hi there. I just wanted to point a couple things out. I was a walk-away wife. My husband constantly cried and carried on. Before I left, he again had said that he would kill himself. I was so ready to leave, and so fed up with that threat, that I told him, " You will do what you have to do, it is not MY fault. This is YOUR problem to deal with" Sounds cold, I know, but I couldn't stand the control anymore. Anyway, after the separation, he constantly came around. Always calling and crying. Always wanting to know where I was, who I was with, getting mad when I went Repelling, wanted scheduled sex sessions, etc. He would drive by my house all the time. One night, when I returned from being out dancing, he was at my front door waiting for me. That was the final straw. I filed for divorce that Monday. I was hoping to work things out. I NEEDED space, but he refused me that space. I did divorce him. Later, we became friends and then I fell in love with him. I could write a book about my marriage, so I will be careful here...LOL We were apart from beginning of June to mid October and overnight, we reunited. It was a miracle, that I must say, came from God. However, I believe in miracles, and if you give your W some space, and show her a change in you, you have a much better chance. My H did change. I finally was able to see him being happy as himself, not needing me anymore as his lifeline. That was a big improvement. As a W, we need a strong, but yet, tender, H to have and to hold. Good luck with your situation. I will be hoping for best for you. Just remember, give your W the space she is so desiring.
Breaze

The Divorce Buster
Tia Offline
refresh

Tia Offline
^

Tia Offline
^

Tia Offline
^

Tia Offline
^

Tia Offline
^

Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
~~~~~~~~~

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
Tia Offline
^

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard