Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
14 months divorced....Ooooch!!!
4 months, no communication..
Last talk with XW was how much we loved and missed each other,, and then there was darkness....

Doug Robinson
treesa2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey all [Smile] I am baaaack from a stint out of town... the new laptop combined with a new network and an ISP provider that wouldn't kick in left me unconnected for a few days... ARGH!!!!

Thanks for the good feedback. Andy... and Duchess... I think you are both saying much the same thing. Yep... it does make good sense.

I change and he sees it... maybe not overtly... but one feeds off the behavior one lives with... positive begats positive, cranky begats cranky... so... anything I choose to do or say will either be overtly noticed, or responded to in some fashion either knowingly, but more than likely... unknowingly... works for me.
IMP... still not chatting much... have to use the home computer that is monoploized by kidlets. I am frozen out of chat on the new work laptop. Watch for me... I'll be up and running one of these days!

Royce-Mick... my.. what a pleasure to see you dropping by! [Smile]

ANS Offline
Yeah, tree. Duchess and I are definately saying the same thing. And, your last post ties it all together nicely.

For sure. PMA is as catching as LMA (lousy). It can be overt or subliminal. Works in either case.

Andy

Andy
<b>Royce-Mick... my.. what a pleasure to see you dropping by!</b>

The pleasure was all mine...

Hey there, tree --
Thanks for popping by Bedrock. I kind of like the saran wrap idea, but it'll have to be here. I'm not going to his place. Haven't been there yet. Don't know if I can. I need an invitation -- I'm sure he doesn't expect me to drop by uninvited. [Roll Eyes]

Now, the question is, how do you wrap yourself up in all that stuff? Maybe I should just opt for a strategically placed bow? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

[Cool] wilma

I learn by going where I have to go. ~Theodore Roethke
Coffee sounds great, good ol' Canadian coffe, ground in the Ottawa Valley, brewed at Tim's ? Got your message off Ptience's thread!

BTW, 5 months seperate houses, some contact...up and down, up and down!

Steph

treesa2 Offline OP
OP Offline
drop me an email Steph... at teritaur@hotmail.com

I'll leave this here for a short time until I know you've grabbed it.
I am a "Second Cup" fan myself TIm's is my second choice if that's okay by you? [Smile]
Will try and catch up on more of your story.

Up and down up and down... there is a LOT of that around here.... it 's all in how you ride the wave!

I am heading out of town for an en tire week on Friday ... so it might have to wait.

ANd look.... you are ON TOP! well done Steph!

AND NOW.... for the rest of yous..... It seems I am getting a small inheritence from my mother's estate. Enough to pay bills off and put away a chunk for the kids RESPs.... So... do I tell H? Several of my close friends and sisters in law say to NOT tell him because a hidden nest egg is a good idea.... "just in case."
My C would have me be above board on things financial to show I trust completely. I am waffling....

Tree

ANS Offline
If it were me, I'd tell him.

If you want to keep the money to yourself and use it however you want, then tell him that too.

You didn't like it when he was sneaking around with the $, I don't think you should follow his example.

IMHO,
Andy

Andy
I agree w Andy..it's tempting I know to stash the $ away..but if he ever found out???

Duchess

Sweetie, he's not an idiot [Big Grin]

So the question would be...should you confirm what he would naturally assume?

Do you think it matters to him? If it does and you feel it in your heart then go ahead. If it doesn't and you don't want to... is it actually a bad thing?

I guess to me it isn't a really big thing but then again, I'm not you. I would probably mention it to IGgy but wouldn't go thru the whole disclosure. If he wanted to pick it up from there then ok. But he wouldn't. I'd just spend it on the home or us chickens anyway - or save it. He knows that so he wouldn't be concerned.

Haven't posted to you in a while. Want to say that you're great TrEE. Who knows what will actually come of all this? While I agree that people's core values may not change...I've seen some miraculous changes in people who are much happier for it this past few years. People you wouldn't expect it from [Wink] . That includes me [Smile] . Have a lovely week doll!

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard