Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KentS Offline OP
OP Offline
Friends

October 1, 2000 I crawled to this board defeated, dejected, depressed and desparate. December of 2001, I have discovered that It is time for me to leave. Recent events and realizations have helped me see why I have stayed so long and why now it is time to go.

I will miss all my friends here and I will never forget what I have learned from Michele and other DB scholars on this BB. This entire experience has been one of the most significant in my life.

Having put this experience in my wake, I offer the most significant piece of advice that has been given on this BB. "Stay the Course". If not to save your Marriage, do it to save your future.

There are many demands on my life that make staying here undesirable. I can finally say that I feel I have repayed my debt. Thank you for making that clear Charlie.

I take with me all the new skills I have learned in regards to dealing with relationships and many new insights into my own psyche. For that, I owe you all a debt of gratitude

Farewell! Farewell!

Make an outstanding life

Kent

My dear friend Kent,

I could never fully let you know how much you've helped me. You seemed to always be there for me, with either words of encouragement, or a swift kick in the butt when I needed it. You were always good for a reality-check for me!

You HAVE repaid your debt, probably ten-fold. I would wish you luck for the future, but I don't think you'll really need it. You have all the skills it'll take to not just survive, but to thrive.

You and your family will be in my prayers, my friend. I feel blessed to have known you. I thank you, again, from the bottom of my heart for all your help.

I LOVE you, man! You can have my budweiser anytime!

Keep in touch. If you want to e-mail me anytime, I'm at jamesjohndb@yahoo.com

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
Coulnd't have done it without you Kent! Thanks for being there with your support. It has really been appreciated. Take care of yourself. God bless you and yours.
Merry Merry Christmas and a hope the New Year is filled with what your heart's desires!
Tree ( who hopes to be right behind you! )

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: treesa2 ]

Aww...Kent...sorry to see you go, but it's understandable. I agree that you have paid back you debt ten-fold, and have gone well above and beyond the call of duty. I'm sorry for the newcomers who will miss out on your wonderful posts and advice, but I am happy I was so fortunate to have met you here. Thanks for all you've done for me, and take care. I wish you the best...*smile*...R8

Kent,
I’m also sorry to see you go, but I’m happy for you and your family. I remember when I first came on board you were there to greet me. You even logged on at home with your new ID to give me advice, help and support. There is no word to describe how much it meant to me for the time like this. You are the best, my friend. You will be remembered for many years to come if it is not for a lifetime.

Kent, I wish you and your family a happy holiday and a happy new year. Best of luck on your journey and happiness. Just remember that wherever you are, you will be thought of.

LAN

ANS Offline
Glad to see ya go Kent!

Of course, you Know what I mean

I can hardly wait to join the ranks of those who have gone.

You were one of the first to post to my threads, and have put in your two cents from time to time. You've been a great help to me, and I thank you.

Hope you have a great life, and a great R.

Your friend,
Andy

Andy
RML Offline
Kent,

Your insight will be greatly missed.
You were one of the first to welcome me.

(If you get a chance could you leave me some parting words of advice?)

May you and your family be blessed!

Rosie

Good bye....Good Luck.....and may you always be blessed.

Chelsea

Kent,

You have made a huge difference to so many of us here, and most importantly in your own family's life. Be so very proud. Thank you doesn't even come close, but I say it anyway.

All the best, my friend,

LeeP

You certainly helped many here and they will be forever in your debt.I hope that what ever you do in life it is all good for you.Goodbye Kent

MICK (Royce.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard