From lifecycle.

It's been a long time since my last update ... more good things happening I didn't (and still don't) want to jinx.
Husband is with us every day and every night. We are preparing for the holidays together and for the most part are a family again.

I have been longing for about a month now to talk to my husband about our situation and have not. However, about two weeks ago out of nowhere he started a conversation. Basics of the talk: When he is with us he is happy, when he isn't he's not. He guesses he doesn't have a true understand of what love is but wants to be a family again. Said something about being comfortable at home. Doesn't know what we should do about "his house." Through all of this I didn't say anything but tears trickeled down my face. He apologized for making me cry and it was silent for a little while. I did very well at not pushing for more but did ask that we leave things the way they are for now and talk about details after the holidays.

Since that discussion he talks about, "our summer house" meaning the house where his stuff is still.

I love my husband and believe my husband truly loves me -- that it's more than being comfortable with each other.

I am scared to death to tell him that I love him for fear of pushing him away again somehow but feel like I show him how important he is to me and our family everyday.

Through all of this, I truly believe it was the little things that I did ... or didn't do ... that got us to where we are now.

Still working on making my "new relationship" with my husband the best that it can be.

Thank you to everyone who has followed my story, gave wonderful advice and kept me in their prayers.

Wishing you all the most blessed of seasons,
Lifecycle

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!