Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Dear Marc,

It's great that you are personally getting a lot of good information from The Marriage Breakthrough videos. It might be nice for your wife to watch them, as well. And maybe one day she will want to. But in the meantime - as you know - it is not necessary for both spouses to be active DBers. You can cause positive change to happen all on your own.

One suggestion... if you're looking for help coming up with some new creative ideas to achieve your goals for your marriage, you should schedule a telephone consultation with a Divorce Busting Coach. Your DB Coach will give you very specific advice that applies to your unique situation. DB Coaches have helped countless people all over the world save their marriages and keep their families together. To schedule an appointment to speak with a DB Coach, call The Divorce Busting Center at 815-337-8000.

I wish you the best.

Virginia

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
M
M
I just ordered the "Marriage Breakthrough" videotapes and I hope they’ll come in soon. W has made an appointment with D attorney. I told her that I understand why she wishes to pursue that route, but I disagree with the D until we have exhausted all other possibilities. W asked what the other possibilities were, however she developed a headache and we never finished our conversation. I would like to present the "Marriage Breakthrough" videotapes as an option, but I don’t want to come across as being manipulative. Any suggestions on how to present this option to W?

MakDaddy's (Charles Bronson) New Thread - Still Focusing on positives
Here's a great thread from InherJourney, who is watching The Marriage Breakthrough DVD's with her husband!!

Michele's DVD

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
G
G
I just wanted to say I bought 'Divorce Busting' the book, yesterday from your store as a wedding present for my friend who is getting married on 20th March.

I think that if all couples learnt DB techniques when they first wed, then they wouldn't have to visit these BB's years later and there would be less need for divorce. All couples should have these books!

Although I didn't reunite with my ex, DB'ing had a dramatic affect on him and he did return to me on numerous ocassions. Before DB'ing he was taking me to court, just 2 months after DB'ing, we were posing for a family portrait.

Both he and I have said that if it weren't for the extended court action, we would have reunited. I think DB'ing can work in a lot of 'standard' separations. It also helped me recover from depression and get a life of my own. I would have gone under without DB'ing.

Now I've met someone new and I am going to use these techniques from the word go, so I never have to come back here, destroyed because he's leaving.

I feel we have a better chance of success now and that these techniques are what every couple should know, so the books should be for sale at bridal fairs.

Thank you,

Jo.

O
O
we are listening to the tapes together. dh says he wants a divorce because he has tried and has fallen out of love, isn't happy. says he can see that i have changed. says are problems are deeper than those on the tapes. does say he is glad we got the tapes as has started good conversations. how do i get him to open his heart?

O
O
tt

S
S
loved the video. very insightful

^

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard