Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
O
OP Offline
O
Hi,

After a lengthy discussion of problematic faking of Os (versus when it causes no problem with intimacy) as a roadblock to creating true physical and emotional intimacy in an R on Chrom's thread, I am starting a new thread here to both (1) take it off Chrom's thread and (2) make it a thread that others who need it may see.

I had first planned to copy the posts from that thread over here, but the discussion is simply too extensive for that to make sense. If you are interested in this topic, I'd very much recommend you read the discussion there: Oh No! Faking Os... . The discussion starts on page 1 and continues at least through page 8.

Best,
Oldtimer

Best,
Oldtimer
O
O
RE OldTimer I'm not quite sure if I understood what you said, but if you said your W USED to be interested in Os and is no longer

OldTimer, I posted a reply to my situation on my thered. no longer interested in "O"'s?

You can reply, if you want to on either thread.

Thanks for opening up this thread.

Lou

L
L

Moving GEL'S comments over here
Nope, I'm not alone there. You know there are so many women out there who "O" in a similar manner....but I, don't. I am not able to have an "O" unless I have internal stimulation on my "G" spot. I used to MB until I was so frustrated and wondered what the heck was wrong with me. I read books, I watched tapes, I tried everything everyone else seemed to be trying.

Wow again. So no clitoral O? Wonder why it is so hard for some women. And you didn't have an G-Spot O until that particular guy. Did you consider yourself HD before the O's or did the O's lead you to be HD? Fascinating.
Tell me if I am getting too personal but since you brought up the G-Spot O's, can you have that everytime? How long does it take? I don't think I have had a true G-Spot O (if they feel anything like clitoral O's). It was not as intense but maybe it was not really a true G-Spot O. My H tends to last only a few minutes with IC so maybe that is part of my problem. He always can satisfy my clitorally though.
If other women want to jump in here please do.

The G-spot anatomically is "the other side" of the clitoris. They are the same body of tissue, kind of like the iceberg and the tip of the iceberg. So I think clitoral and g-spot O's are really the same thing. Kind of like the difference between breathing through your mouth and breathing through your nose-- they both lead to your trachea and your lungs by ever-so-slightly different routes.

oldtimer wrote
Quote:

I too am a HD person and had strong Os from an early age. But my faking problem led to me being very stuck in my old marriage in a place in which I pretty much became asexual and rarely even MBed. Some of the spouses of the HD men on this board my now be stuck in a similar place.

How did you find your way back from asexuality? I have extremely strong O's that go on for over a minute with 20+ contractions (yes, I count them... can't help it, I also count carrot slices when I slice carrots, and strokes when I brush my teeth ). These days due, I believe, to lack of interest from my bf, I feel very asexual and can't even get interested in MB. So how did you find your way back.

C
C
I am with LFL on this one
I don't think that I have truely had a O from this the G spot though at times something has been hit that causes a ahhh feeling inside. Just does not get hit often sad to say.
Maybe some Chrissy research needs to be done into this.

G
G
LFL,

Noooo problemo! Nope, I do not "O" by clitoral stimulation, it just simply does not do it for me....at all. I've tried every possible thing I can imagine....nada. I enjoy the contact sure enough, but it definitely does not bring me to an "O".....the ONLY way I've found so far that I can is by stimulating that G spot, and yes....that way I can absolutely "O" everytime!

Would I have considered myself HD prior to that....yes. I had a SD, I had the desire to have sex, I enjoyed sex...I enjoyed making my partner feel good and doing things for him too....so yes, definitely I would have considered myself HD. Sex, for me, has never been about my "O"....I enjoy them sure enough and when I want one, if I haven't already had one...I take care of it myself or ask my H to help me out.

Oh and I want to correct you on how you worded something....I had the G spot the entire time, he simply found it It can take a little while to rev up that spot but I couldn't tell you a real approximation of how long it takes me....never paid attention really LOL. I'm going to guess though....maybe 10 minutes or so, and it can easily be done while kissing and petting, so it's all good....doesn't matter how long it takes

Every woman has this spot inside her, it's not as easy for a woman to find since it's approx 3.5 - 4" or so inside (our fingers are often not quite long enough to comfortably work with it)....but if (sorry people if this is TMI) you take your middle finger and feel along the wall you will feel a little spot that kind of has the texture of the outside of a walnut...kind of bumpy....that's it! I've taught my H to use kind of a circular rubbing motion with his finger on it.....if he does that I can wet the bedsheets!

Sorry again everyone if that's TMI.

GEL

Well behaved women rarely ever make history!
G
G
Chrissy,

I can tell you all you'd wanna know about it, trust me!!! It's a definite keeper!

GEL

Well behaved women rarely ever make history!
C
C
.....if he does that I can wet the bedsheets!

You just about made me fall off my chair with laughter on that one girl omg to funny.

I may have to go on a searching mission in the very near future if that is to be the outcome whoohoo!

Chrissy who is dying of laughter over here

O
OP Offline
O
LP,

"These days due, I believe, to lack of interest from my bf, I feel very asexual and can't even get interested in MB. So how did you find your way back."

The real answer is I got D, got honest with myself about how unhappy I had been in that R for many years, read good informational books (Good Vibrations, etc...), enjoyed some erotica (try Bedtime Stories for Women), bought my own first sex toys, developed and/or remembered fantasies, splurged on new lingerie, began thinking of myself as a sexual being, etc... Of course, finding a very wonderful HD partner after having found myself again sexually didn't hurt in terms of keeping things going and making them better than ever before.

It's weird, but even when I was in that stuck asexual stage, a hot SL was still very important to me, I just couldn't find my way there.

Best,
Oldtimer

Best,
Oldtimer
L
L

GEL
Thanks for sharing.
Well, I have searched for my G Spot in the past but have never been able to achieve any of the sensations that come close to the clitoris so I just stopped searching. lol
I do recall an instance with OM (who was quite skilled at sex, if you haven't gathered by now lol) when he put his middle finger in me like you were saying and then he pressed down on the top of my pubic bone quite forcefully. Wow! That felt great but a different sensation than I know as my O. So he may have been in the area. Haven't felt anything like it since. sigh
So maybe I should educate my H to this whole area but the last thing I need is one more sexual expectation not being met He is very skilled at oral sex so I really can't complain too much.
I totally agree with your comments on being HD not really relating to O. I have had some great sex without an O so I understand that. The passionate/physical connection is what makes it so hot. Sometimes its just doing something different, out of the ordinary, that is so amazing. O is just icing on the cake.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard