Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Irony Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi Michelle:
My wife moved out three weeks ago and says she is not interested in any reconciliation and can't see us ever being a couple again,(just friends)
Would Marriage Breakthrough be of any good in this situation and if so, how do I continue to DB when trying to get her to watch?
Help.

"Just when the sky is the darkest, the stars are the brightest. "
I
Irony Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hey guys.. is anybody out there?
I am needing help.. please!!

I
Irony Offline OP
OP Offline
I
One more try.. I would like a response from ANYBODY.

ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO CARES???

T
T
I am not much, but do have patience with this group, they are not on here 24/7, I know, I have asked as you have.

Read the site, read the book/s get the tapes, dvd's. It helps and from what I have read and it is considerable, alot of this helps.

My sitch is alot worse and wish I could go back to your sitch and have this info then as I do now. READ, PATIENCE, READ more...

That is what I am learing and it does hurt, but you will get positive responce from those that know, just give it time.

Sorry, not much more help, but your not being ignored.

TheOne

It's time to Cowboy UP...So remember Semper FI and grab ahold and hang on tight, we are in for a one hellufa wild ride.
I
Irony Offline OP
OP Offline
I
thanks , theone.. I guess i need to learn patience.

L
L
Irony: read the books first, then get the DVD. I got and watched it over the weekend. My WAW has been gone for 6 weeks now. I got a LOT of good info I can use...if the rest of the DB techniques I learned from the books are effective...

"When you're going through hell...keep going."
-Sir Winston Churchill
I
Irony Offline OP
OP Offline
I
thanks guys.. have read the books. wil get the dvd's
Wife told me friday that she definitely wants divorce
so I'm not in a good place right now.. beenDBing since august and we are still going down the slippery slope. Coach Chuck tells me we are making progress.
hmmm

F
F
Hi Irony,

I'm new to all this web site myself. My wife left me also about 6 weeks ago. Her other man in her life now filed for his divorce 2 days after all this we brought to my attention. He is also married with 2 kids of his own. She claims they've only slept once, but confirmed their love for eachother. I've been devastated like you, however last weekend after having a bad morning with her, we ended up research on the computer for books in this subject. Her interest is still got me confused because last weekend the weekend of nov 4, we got into an arguement after i came home and heard her on phone making dinner plans with him in my house in front of my two boys. I seen an atty on tues the 8th and explained two her what's to come going down this path. By evening, i had to leave again and i asked her if i should make another appt. with atty for us to go because she doesn't want a divorce but a dis-solument. She said no on tues evening due to the fact that she want me under her benifits and we don't have to be in a hurry to file. Then like i said previously on Fri morning wasn't good for me but that afternoon she was showing interest in researching this topic of infidelities and treatments. She claims the same as your wife where as she doesn't see her future with me and doesn't see a reason to try marriage counsiling. But she is seeing a individual pyche, but that person isn't helping me from the sounds of it. We've been seperated also, per my request, i asked her to move out the day she told me but she really hasn't done so so far. Just her clothes. I feel for you i know your pain. I just want to say that you need to find out what will make you happy and hopefully she'll see the change in you.

Last edited by fade2black; 11/14/05 02:30 PM.
P
P
Irony

I might not be much help, have my own thread going, dealing with my situation for 6 weeks. (You can get my thread by searching pfb98 - not sure how to link)

But I would say that if you provided a little more background, you might get some more meaningful responses. I'd be happy to give you my 2 cents on what may or may not work, although I am far from an expert on this stuff.

So, what exactly is going on with your M?

B
B
Read all the success stories and pray for god to open the persons heart.

"A man of knowledge uses words with restraint, and a man of understanding is even-tempered. Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." Proverbs 17:27-28
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard