Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#458083 07/08/05 04:08 AM
F
F
Thank you for the welcome! I'm working hard (and having success) on taking care of me. My challenge is not seeing my H everyday. I don't even speak to him some days. When we do speak, I'm the one who calls or he calls for the kids and I happen to answer the phone. Still won't say anything about D and doesn't ask how I'm doing. Those are 2 small goals for me (for now): a phone call TO ME and a "how are you". We have that mediation coming up and I don't know what to expect. Do you suggest an appt to chat with a coach? I'm still working on letting go of the anger I feel about how he's treated me and the kids. I definitely won't let him know I'm ticked, but I constantly try to find positive outlets for the anger. I found organizing and cleaning to help. There are days I feel like the bottom of a shoe, but I pray and find something busy to do. I know I need to be patient, but I've always been the "get it done - now" type. (Roxane)

#458084 09/27/05 07:48 PM
Please feel free to give me a call at 303-444-7004 if you would like information on scheduling a private 1-day or 2-day intensive session with Michele Weiner-Davis at The Divorce Busting Center in Boulder, Colorado.

The one comment I hear most often from people who have spent a day or two with Michele is that "it is truly a life changing experience"! What takes place during your session with Michele is absolutely amazing! Give me a call if you'd like more info.

Virginia Peeples
Assistant to Michele Weiner-Davis
virginia@divorcebusting.com

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#458085 04/12/06 07:50 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard