Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
This has my vote...

JJ,

You the man... [Wink]

JJ- There are gold nuggets throughout this DB mountain. Some miners are digging in empty shafts, others are mining with tiny chisels and itty bitty hammers,toiling and sweating feverishly.

You have hit the mother load and the stuff is just laying all over the mine, nuggets so huge, newbies will stub their toes if they just, (as Aerosmith and Run DMC once recorded) "WALK THIS WAY".

Great job, oh wise one. Keep it up [Big Grin]

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
Up from page 5. C2H [Cool]

Committed2Him- "C2H"
DJC Offline
This is awesome reading!

You know one that I think is universal? How much we really expect out of other people. What we think we deserve from them. How rarely they can measure up.

Like we're so perfect?

Come on, even if you're with a genuine baddie and you have some justified reasons (she says in the mirror)...

Why did you choose them?

What do you need to fix in youself so you don't repeat undesired scenerios all your life?

I'll tell you, once I took IGgy out of the picture and only had me to look at - ugh...I don't think I would have liked to try to be with me. Justified or not. Been working at it and guess what?

Just try it....maybe you'll see what I'm talking about.

[Wink]

sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
exxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent point feeeeeeeeee

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
but what about if one person in the partnership is relatively pretty good in the r/ship dept?
and still gets dumped....one day its all hot and spicy and the next day its pass the water please....

Like oh.... you believed me when l told you l loved you and wanted to grow old together and then 2 weeks later and things are pretty good and then he wants out....

?

^ [Wink]

Phoee, like "careful, cuz when you point your finger at someone, there are three pointing back at you" (Your thumb, however, is like the Swiss, neutral and not getting involved in this "finger pointing" mess [Big Grin] )

Committed2Him- "C2H"
quote:
Originally posted by Committed2Him:
JJ- There are gold nuggets throughout this DB mountain. Some miners are digging in empty shafts, others are mining with tiny chisels and itty bitty hammers,toiling and sweating feverishly.

I'm a rather lazy person at times, and grew weary of all the digging.

It was then that I decided to try some dynamite to blast my way through some of the mess.

I had a few extra sticks of the stuff left over since they won't let me use it for fishing anymore.
[Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

Guess I must have misunderstood Kent when he told me that fishing was a blast! [Wink]

Thanks, bud! [Big Grin]

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard