This from "gbon" -

Dear Michele,

You may remember me as "gbon" from the message boards. After almost 4 years of being back together with my wife, thanks to your groundbreaking book "Divorce Busting" and your lifeline message board, I just had to write to thank you again.

My marriage is still going strong and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about what I've learned and what I have to do to keep my marriage alive and well. We had our first baby in July of 2001, a happy, beautiful baby boy, and now we're expecting our second (another boy) in Feb of 2005. I don't want to bore you with any more of the details of my life, but the point is, I have made myself happy and in doing so I have helped my wife and my family become happier people also.

Maybe you can post this message on the board so that those out there whose hope is fading or has already can see that things can work out with a lot of hard work and renewed understanding of ones self. I still attempt to grow as much as possible and embrace all that life has to offer and it is a wonderful to have the renewed confidence in myself to continue on with life and simply enjoy it, even when the [censored] hits the fan, pardon my French ;-).

My very best regards to you and your family.

Greg (gbon)

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com