Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Not in the topic of weather or dating or sports……

D was with her father this weekend. I did have plans for Saturday night, which were cancelled for obvious reasons. D came home from school on Friday and said her stomach has been hurting since that morning. Not a GI issue she says. She had a babysitting job soon and it was too late to cancel and she said she would go. I dropped her off and her dad picked her up. I checked in like every half hour . She was in pain, but she said she was fine.

I asked again yesterday morning and she said it’s still there. No GI issue, able to eat, but position changes and heating pads were the only relief.

Now, yes it was hers dads weekend, but he was going to Long Island at 3 pm and staying to watch the game. Of course I have this strong feeling his mistress was there as well, but whatever. D was home with her grandmother and stepmother.

She texts me at 4:30 and says the pain is still really bad. At this point I tell her I am coming to get her and brining her to the ER. She’s fine thank god, but the 2 concerns for were for ovarian cyst or appendicitis.which I knew and that’s why I brought her. After 6 hours and US and a a CT scan it is an ovarian cyst. Thank god it wasn’t appendicitis.

She says to me in the car on the way home “ is it sad that dad didn’t come?” I explained that he was drinking so it wouldn’t be a good idea to drive and I’m sure if I told him he needed to come he would. I hate that she has to think that way.

I hate that she questions if he could rely on him. She knows no matter where I was I would be there. Never a question in that. It is sad that she craves more time with him and when it is his time, he makes other plans. It’s not a big deal when I do it , because she sees me all the time . But I think when he does it , it makes her sad.

Good news is she’s not in as much pain as yesterday, the IV toradol helped and she left to see her cousins cheer competition which were her plans today she didn’t want to miss. Her dad didn’t “want to go” so she went with her grandma.

I’m so happy her grandmother got well and moved back to NJ. They have a really special bond. D actually did her makeup and hair yesterday and made her look 20 years younger. She looked fantastic! She does look good for her age. She loves spending time with her and I’m happy she got to have that.

Anyways, how about them giants? We watched from the hospital room. Yikes, that was awful

2 members like this: job, Mach40
K
kml Offline
K
Ugh - your ex is such a creep, I hope incidents like this help remind you how much better off you are without him.

Sorry things didn’t work out with the last guy but glad you know you deserve better.

B
B
i was thinking appendicitis, and am relieved it is not that!

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
B
B
Originally Posted by Ginger1
I plan on not discussing it anymore. Whether it’s good or bad. I won’t discuss anything else either. Not even hockey or my hots for BL.
You just ruined my weekend...

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
B
B
Ginger1,
Now, yes it was hers dads weekend, but he was going to Long Island at 3 pm and staying to watch the game. Of course I have this strong feeling his mistress was there as well, but whatever. D was home with her grandmother and stepmother.
She says to me in the car on the way home “ is it sad that dad didn’t come?” I explained that he was drinking so it wouldn’t be a good idea to drive and I’m sure if I told him he needed to come he would. I hate that she has to think that way.
Your daughter deserves better. So did you btw.

She texts me at 4:30 and says the pain is still really bad. At this point I tell her I am coming to get her and brining her to the ER.
She knows no matter where I was I would be there. Never a question in that.
You're a wonderful mother. For all he's done wrong, your Ex picked the right woman to be the mother of his child.

She’s fine thank god
Glad to hear she's OK

It is sad that she craves more time with him and when it is his time, he makes other plans.
It's mostly sad for her, but really it's sad for both of them.

Anyways, how about them giants? We watched from the hospital room. Yikes, that was awful
Was it? :-)

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
D
D
Glad to hear little G is doing well. Sad about her dad and how he puts her down the priority list. My ex did that with his D23 one too many times when she was a teen and is paying the price as she no longer wants him in her life. Thankfully he wasn’t doing that to our twins at a time when they would have been aware enough to understand that he was choosing to be away from them. It breaks my heart that D23 was old enough as despite her “I don’t care” attitude, I know that isn’t really the case. It’s just her way of convincing herself that it doesn’t hurt. I know it did and I know it still does. Anyway…I hope your ex has some kind of epiphany about what an ass he is being and takes steps to change things. I have certainly seen this in XH with our kids and am grateful they feel solid in their relationship with him.

Just curious… do you know for sure that your XH is cheating on his wife? Do you think she already knows and is just choosing to maintain the status quo? Or do you think she doesn’t know?

1 member likes this: Mach40
B
B
Checking in on lil G. How's she feeling today Ginger?

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
She’s definitely feeling better, thank you very much. She was able to do a tik tok dance last night. I knew when she couldn’t stand up straight and tik tok something was wrong, lol. She was a great patient, I’m proud of her.

VU- this past summer D went on a vacation with her dad and her stepmothers parents. They rented a house in Puerto Rico. D was not having a good time and her dad lost his wallet or something, so they came home a day early together . They were sitting on the plane and the ex was in IG messenger with his wife’s best best friend. D, saw the text exchange. “I miss you’s, I can’t want to see you “ and kissy faces. Then when they got home, her dad left the house and said he was going to NY and don’t tell His wife. D noticed he was wearing the shirt that this woman bought him ( apparently she gets him a Harley t shirt when she travels) and a second souvenir, one that D noticed he bought 2 of. D was very very very upset. She told me what she saw that night. I’m the end she decided she didn’t want to tell her father what she knew. It’s me and D who know. She’s pretty much put it out of her mind. 2 weeks prior Ex took a solo trip to the island of St Maarten. He left his wife behind and took himself to a tropical island. I had suspected something then, and this kind of confirmed it. I do think his wife knows he is cheating and is turning a blind eye, however, I don’t think she knows that he is cheating with her married best friend.

On another note, I think my filter is coming off sometimes around my D now that she is older about her father and it probably isn’t good. Super Bowl Sunday is his weekend. Every year they go to his sisters party and he starts at 2pm with a poker game. D informed me yesterday that she and her friend will be babysitting 9 of the kids of the guests at someone else’s house. She then informed me I have to bring them. I said “it’s your dads weekend and you are babysittting for the party, he can take you” she says, oh, well he’s going to be in the middle of his poker game. I said “ maybe I had plans?” Her “you never have plans on Super Bowl Sunday!” ( this is true, but still)
I’m just more vocal now. I know I am the one D can rely on and I certainly don’t want to put her in the middle. But this man is just living his best life over there with no real responsibility. I mean, I guess I “allowed it” but it’s my kid and I’m going to do for her.

It’s just frustrating

B
B
glad she's feeling better.
yeah - shields up on the filter, G... he's still her dad (I know you know that) ... I have to watch myself too ...

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
B
B
Little G check in from earlier this week - she still doing well?

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard