Sitting at a Table for One.
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
LH19,
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by BL42
Can't say I understand the debate here on grad degrees vs employment...is that really a factor you want to filter out, Mach40? Are you going to "swipe left" on a woman because she went farther in her education than a bachelors degree? Or because she enjoys boating or sports for that matter? Seems bizarre to me, but hey...you're life.
Mach said most people with grad degrees can’t find jobs. I questioned the validity of the statement. Seems like lately people post things that have zero evidence to back it up.
There is plenty of evidence. Just get past google, and see some search engines that might post factual data. Not a dig on Google, but I feel they are a tad compromised on truth lately.

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
BL42, "Can't say I understand the debate here on grad degrees vs employment...is that really a factor you want to filter out, Mach40? Are you going to "swipe left" on a woman because she went farther in her education than a bachelors degree? Or because she enjoys boating or sports for that matter? Seems bizarre to me, but hey...you're life."

Its a life I cant afford, and I know that sounds superficial. But I cant afford a boat right now. If she can, the less than 8% in the USA, than great. And, I have done my fair share of sailing, 24 years total time on and below the surface. Salt Life.
As far as a degree, I am sorry it has turned into such a debate. I have nothing against a degree of that status. I have a slight self esteem issue when people talk and flaunt their degrees. All I have is an AA in Engineer Tech, and 6 years of various other schools, that dont add up to anything... Most were military schools, technical.
So if they have a Degree and a boat, great, but the two together are rare. Its not a deal breaker, like smoking, drugs etc.

B
B
Originally Posted by bttrfly
Just post a photo of your big pick up truck. We ladies know how to calculate the inverse correlation.

not Mach40, that was in response to the suggestion off penis size being part of a dating profile.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Just post a photo of your big pick up truck. We ladies know how to calculate the inverse correlation.

not Mach40, that was in response to the suggestion off penis size being part of a dating profile.
Cool, no need to post a pic of a '19 4runner limited. Its comfy and practical.

L
L
Mach

What’s going on with the neighbor? Did you set up an evening date?

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Yes, we had a date Saturday. Simple dinner, had a good time.
Tonight, I went to her house, killed two bottles of wine. Lots of discovery. She has been a teacher to some incredible peoples children we watch in movies and tv for several years. Very smart, very fun person to be with. Italian, NY/and Boston, loves to cook.. So much personality, a joy to be around.
Loves traveling, wine and family. Divorced 4 years ago, no kids due to medical issues.. Self sufficient, no boat though, lol.
Money is not the issue, she is just great company right now, and I think we will have more dates to come.

1 member likes this: bttrfly
B
B
Mach40,
Originally Posted by Mach40
Yes, we had a date Saturday. Simple dinner, had a good time.
Tonight, I went to her house
Uh oh, two dates in 3 nights? Wait for the LH 2x4!

killed two bottles of wine.
At least she lives your neighborhood and you don't have to drive home...or maybe you stayed over?

Lots of discovery.
Hmmm...

She has been a teacher to some incredible peoples children we watch in movies and tv for several years. Very smart, very fun person to be with. Italian, NY/and Boston, loves to cook.. So much personality, a joy to be around.
Loves traveling, wine and family. Divorced 4 years ago, no kids due to medical issues.. Self sufficient,
This sounds good.

no boat though, lol.
Thank goodness! Hopefully she didn't have an education either...major deal breaker ;-)

Money is not the issue, she is just great company right now, and I think we will have more dates to come.
Good stuff Mach40. Enjoy yourself...just don't move too quickly to soon.

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
BL42. It was just refreshing and a good time to spend sometime with her... And her education is a bit more than mine. Not graduate, but Bachelors, lol.. Her education is a bit perplex, but she is an educator now. Her clients children do very well..
One thing I really like about her , besides physical looks, is her love of traveling, conversation and such. Its just a good feeling to hang out with her.. Solid.

L
L
Sooooooooooooo did you kiss her?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard