Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
So a weird thing happened to today...

Had a few uninvited dreams last week which I meant to post about at the time and should've because now I can't remember all the details, but...

The first one was mid last week about ExW. I was in the house we lived in together when engaged and first married (which we moved into and lived with OM2 in after physical separation). Anyway I'm in the basement playing arcade basketball with S7 and trying to get more time with him and D4 when ExW shows up with OM2 all flirty and I feel a tinge about my family and wishing it were back. That's one of those dreams were you kind of know you're dreaming but can't quite snap out of it. Definitely unwelcomed. And it's actually been quite awhile since I've had one.

The very next night I have a second dream this time about a woman I dated right after my first very long term girlfriend (9 years) and I broke up. She wasn't the only one I dated before ExW and it was more like a Summer fling really but she was hot and I definitely got attached too quickly and took some time to get over it. We had another very brief run awhile later after she broke up with the next guy, but anyway...in the dream she and I are flirting and I'm trying to win her back a bit. Again, kind of starting to wake up and realize it's not real but still not with it and dreaming.

So today...guess who reaches out to me via social media and asks "How's life?". This second dream girl! Bizarre timing, no? Is that crazy or what? We exchange a few messages and I leave it at that and then she asks "this might sound weird or inappropriate but I'd love to catch up". So I said why not, knowing I'm not attached in any way and would not pursue, and we talk for 20 mins. She's married with two kids and lives in suburbia. She tells me she married a guy who went to the same college and major as me and likes the same teams and vacations in a similar destination and jokes that he's like BL42 version 2 (which I've actually always noted to myself, but didn't say).

Anyway...she's married with kids so there's absolutely no way anything would happen. Just figured I'd mention it because A) the incredible timing and B) it just goes to show (even if there's no future potential) they always reach out and never stop thinking of you completely.

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Oh yeah, and crushed it on the GAL front last week:

Thursday - Golf Sim League and Bowling League
Friday - Gym, haircut & beard trim, open skate, drink with a buddy
Saturday - Gym, sim golf and NFL playoff games with 8 buddies
Sunday - Gym, another open skate, and stuff around the house

Stats from my 4 gym sessions since my last post:

Jan 13th - 3.5 miles treadmill, Leg Day, Open Skate
Jan 14th - 4.0 miles treadmill, Chest & Back
Jan 15th - 4.0 miles treadmill, Bis & Tris, Open Skate
Jan 17th - 5.25 miles treadmill, Abs & Speed Bag

So I've done 30 miles on the treadmill and 2 rotations of lifting (Legs, Bis/Tris, and Chest/Back days) in 2023. Need to keep up the momentum and make it a month, then 3 and then 6...into all of 2023. That's why I'm posting here for accountability.

1 member likes this: Rockon
K
kml Offline
K
So today...guess who reaches out to me via social media and asks "How's life?". This second dream girl! Bizarre timing, no? Is that crazy or what? We exchange a few messages and I leave it at that and then she asks "this might sound weird or inappropriate but I'd love to catch up"

That's some psychic stuff there. But also - DANGER WILL ROBINSON. The married lady who calls the ex-boyfriend out of the blue just to catch up is probably having some temporary glitch in her marriage's matrix - stay away!

2 members like this: Rockon, DnJ
D
D
Originally Posted by kml
DANGER WILL ROBINSON. The married lady who calls the ex-boyfriend out of the blue just to catch up is probably having some temporary glitch in her marriage's matrix -

Yeah I was thinking the same. The stories about this type of thing are endless.

Originally Posted by kml
stay away!

Not sure you need to stay away. It’s not your job to make decisions for her. But proceed with the utmost caution and eyes wide open.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
1 member likes this: DnJ
B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by DonH
Originally Posted by kml
DANGER WILL ROBINSON. The married lady who calls the ex-boyfriend out of the blue just to catch up is probably having some temporary glitch in her marriage's matrix -
Yeah I was thinking the same. The stories about this type of thing are endless.
The thought certainly crossed my mind but really don't think it was anything but an innocent catch up. I had no ulterior motive and didn't sense any on her end. Plus she talked about her husband and not in a negative way.

Originally Posted by DonH
Originally Posted by kml
stay away!
Not sure you need to stay away. It’s not your job to make decisions for her. But proceed with the utmost caution and eyes wide open.
I have no intention of reaching back out, plus we live a decent drive away - just thought it was an interesting/physic story to share relevant to relationships.

G
G
Everyone is glassing over the most important thing here….

You ice skate, BL?!

1 member likes this: Rockon
G
G
I’m also guessing you are an eagles fan.

O
O
I thought it was that BL has a beard, I had him more picked for the clean cut type. You like dudes with beards right G?

Me: 41 W:42
T: 14 M: 11
S: 6

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
G
G
Originally Posted by OnlyBent
I thought it was that BL has a beard, I had him more picked for the clean cut type. You like dudes with beards right G?

I totally had him pegged for a clean cut dude too.

But I like em’ with beards. Give me a ginger beard and play hockey, and I am putty in your hands .

And no BL, gritty does not count as a bearded ginger

L
L
Originally Posted by OnlyBent
Apparently her ex trims her bush so who knows?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard