Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
MikeP #2939925 11/29/22 07:28 PM
R
R
Originally Posted by MikeP
I can tell when she is around me that it's confusing to her. Best way I can explain it. She seems much more interested in me and what I'm doing or going to do.
You have taken your balls out of her purse and put them back where they belong. Keep them there.

Great response to her questions.

Keep your focus off of her as you do you. Just know she is watching.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
1 member likes this: MikeP
job Offline
Please start a new thread. Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
MikeP,
Originally Posted by MikeP
Over the last 6 days (roughly) I have been doing a much better job following the advice I've been given, especially GAL and giving her space. I can tell when she is around me that it's confusing to her. Best way I can explain it. She seems much more interested in me and what I'm doing or going to do. Last night I went to bed early, she even seemed confused about that. I'm usually kind of a night owl but I had a good work out and ran some intervals, so I was beat. At some point during the night we both woke up and she asked if something was wrong. Nope, everything is great. This morning she asked if I needed to tell her something. Nope, everything is great. She has initiated sex twice in this time frame, not like her at all. This change in dynamic is nice and now I really want to double down. I think detachment is slowly creeping in. I don't worry at all about what she's up to like I was, especially while she is at work with the Troll. My name for him, first time I've used it here. One morning last week I woke up and was lying in bed and it just hit me- she hasn't treated my right for 8 mos after admitting to an affair. She probably wants him still. I'm not going to waste any more time worrying wether she will choose me over him, she either will or won't and I will get on with my life. Don't get me wrong if she chooses to leave me, I will of course be sad. Probably more than I can imagine right now. I guess I'm accepting it and moving forward. Deep down I had already accepted that she would leave again, and it was hard to cope with. I still want to reconcile if we can, but I think I'm to the point of understanding I won't die if we don't. As always, thanks for all the advice and keeping me on track.
Great post. Sounds like it's starting to click with you. I completely agree with doubling down. 6 days isn't much in the scheme of things. There will be ups and downs...make sure you commit for the long haul.

Originally Posted by Ready2Change
Great response to her questions.

Keep your focus off of her as you do you. Just know she is watching.
^Yep.

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
1 member likes this: MikeP
MikeP #2939956 11/30/22 12:36 PM