Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
kml Offline
K
PS - G, for giggles look on youtube for "Kim Young Kwang washed Jin Ki Joo's hands" - only the Koreans could make a hospital handwashing scene sexy.Now I smile every time I wash my hands at the office!

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by LH19
I got reported for less.

I said your behavior is borderline psychopathic and you should be tested for Aspergers.

I’m pretty sure you have gone off the deep end.

But please, “attack” me by calling me borderline psychotic. Because not only are you a dating guru ( another attack!) you are are a medical professional who has diagnosed me. If everyone only knew what you say offline.

Again, report me if you think I am psychotic and a cyber bully for calling saying now you are a dating guru now you have a girlfriend.

If you feel reporting me is called for and appropriate I think you should follow through. Seriously. Stand up for what you feel is right and protect yourself from my cyber bullying and attacks

P
P
I’m pretty sure that was a joke….

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by kml
G- you've done a heroic job making peace with your terrible ex for the sake of your child. I admire that - I couldn't have done it.

As for people judging your dating choices - nobody here is in your shoes. I think you've done a great bit of self-examination, and are prepared to be a great partner to the right guy when he appears.

Thanks KML. I feel like I’ve really made some huge improvements. And the point of my post was that I am at peace at where I am. I’ve evaluated, changed, modified, and I am truly at peace that I am a worthy partner, and a partner should be worthy of me as well. I am at peace knowing that I have seen some error examined it, and did work. One thing I am never afraid to do is look deep and work hard to change things.

I’m simply done letting my single status define wrong or right in what I do or how I do things. I guess as it’s been mentioned, I might have finally figured out how my relationship status of either single or taken doesn’t make me good or bad or wrong or right . And even when you do learn and change things and still get the same result ( I’m still single) it still doesn’t mean “I” am doing something wrong

B
B
You’re angry at DnJ because he pointed out that legally the hockey guy was still married and that you broke your own rule and that you may want to check that. You are the one who said he attacked you and your morals. That’s been pointed out to you before and you ignored it in favor of attacking him, not disagreeing. You’re angry because in violating your own rule you got hurt, and I think it’s you who are judging yourself but you won’t own that. D is just a convenient target.

Regardless of that, what really went beyond the pale for me personally is you coming onto this side of the board and gloating. Not a great look, G..You are definitely better than that. This isn’t Mean Girls the DB version.

You’ve been here a very long time. My guess is you got a free pass for a long time on a lot of potential 2x4”s because of your sitch. But it’s many years later and you’re still playing the victim card a lot of the time, or just ignoring posts that ask you to take a harder look at things, and now attacking people under the guise of disagreeing.

Forget whether or not D is a good guy. This isn’t about DnJ nor is it about LH. This is about you. I’m sure if you thought about it you’d realize there were many other ways you could have disagreed that would have left you in a better light. I’m frankly shocked by how you’ve handled yourself the past couple of weeks and wonder are you really ok? Because it doesn’t seem that you are.

Also there is the very real responsibility we all have to the newbies who may be reading and afraid to post. We owe it to each other to be as kind as possible and also to be direct in as kind a way as possible while tossing 2x4s.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
L
L
Originally Posted by pinn
I’m pretty sure that was a joke….
Thanks for understanding sarcasm Pinn. Someone is definitely going off the deep end and it isn't me.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Gloating how B? And D certainly did not just point out fact. He was very insulting and insinuating.

I have been here a long time. Even before this account. And many know that things were way different. And one thing I don’t play is victim. And I’ve credited this board to many changes I have made, have admitted my fault many many times. I have no qualms with doing that. When I have had fault.

But you are certainly entitled to how your perception of how you feel and see things. I respect how you feel and that you view me in a poor light.

You are right though. I don’t want newbies to be afraid to post. So I’ll step back if my “attacking” is scary.

I am really OK, B. No deep end for me. I just speak what people behind the scenes won’t. And that’s not for everyone.

I’ll bow out.
It’s time. I’m happy. I’m too

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by DnJ
I wonder if his wife is working to bust this divorce?

Gosh, imagine her standing, praying her little heart out for some miracle. I would think we all were there at one point.

I suspect for a lot of us, our other half’s affair started out with a nice “innocent” little tryst, Sunday brunch, friends that kiss.

Dating a married person makes you the affair partner.

You control you. Might want to check your compass.

The words “immoral” were said by you, not me. I spoke to your actions and how those actions are not aligned with what I believe to be inside you. Again, just suggesting you look at your life’s heading / direction and consider what you are doing.

Your response:

Originally Posted by Ginger1
Don’t project, Dnj. You know I’m not an affair partner. You must know the difference .

The definition of an affair:

- a sexual relationship between two people, one or both of whom are married to someone else. (Note: This board does often does include emotion relationship as an affair as well.)

Plenty of folks change and alter definitions to suit their wants. People can twist reality around all they want, yet reality will snap back and then where will one be?

I also felt compassion for you. You were posting about looking to sell your plasma to make ends meet. To me that sounded rather desperate, and not the path you are hoping to be upon.

Obviously, you and I are on different wavelengths. That’s fine. And I’ve stepped away from your thread.

D[/quote]

If this isn’t condescending , I don’t know what is.

L
L
I think we all need to calm down take a few breaths and relax.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
What personally is sending me off the deep end is how one can be so condescending and rude but if it’s dressed up fancy, there is nothing wrong with it. Honestly it is frustrating me more than it should. You are right about that. My mental energy has too many other places to go and this isn’t one of them.

My apologies for anyone has felt “attacked” . While not my intention, that’s how it is perceived and I can certainly apologize for that .

I am stuck in one area of my life. One thing I haven’t let go of. And it really is the time now and I feel good about letting it go

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard