Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
T
Originally Posted by Mach1
I'm learning to ask....never know when one might find themself in the 'Notification' thread ....
If you're able to abide by the Rules of Conduct job posts, your odds of being reported or reprimanded go way down. Yes, some of us report behavior that we believe violates the above.

L
L
Originally Posted by Traveler
I'm learning to ask....never know when one might find themself in the 'Notification' thread ....
If you're able to abide by the Rules of Conduct job posts, your odds of being reported or reprimanded go way down. Yes, some of us report behavior that we believe violates the above.
Just remember that “snitches get stiches” lol

M
M
Originally Posted by Traveler

Funny that I didn't use names, yet you found it as me singling you out....

And remember when you are doing your 'civic duty' to these boards, that you are the one who chose to come at me sideways...

I've read your threads, and IF I valued your opinion more, then I could possibly be offended.

Let's do this...

You stay in your lane, and I will stay in mine...

And if either of us chooses for that to be different, then we do it on one of our threads instead of hijacking another person's thread....

L
L
I've read your threads, and IF I valued your opinion more, then I could possibly be offended.
Spit my coffee lol.

T
T
Funny that I didn't use names, yet you found it as me singling you out....
Mach1, you're transparent--I'm the only person who's reported someone in the new Notifications thread and you've been beating your dead horse about it since that day five weeks ago. For example:

Originally Posted by "Mach1, July 1st"
I saw somewhere that someone was a 'victim' of Cyberbullying .....really ?
PS - I am no victim.

PSS - Andrew was secretly reported elsewhere.

You stay in your lane, and I will stay in mine...
Groovy! Then this is dropped. Supporting members, especially newcomers, is why I visit each day. (:

B
B
Yo! Casper the Friendly Ghost! I'll be seeing you on your thread.

Reporting goes two ways.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
D
D
never know when one might find themself in the 'Notification' thread ....

There’s a notification thread???? I had no idea. We have a notification thread but no edit button. Hmmmmmm wonder if I should notify someone using said notification thread about this? I mean, just a thought. LOL

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
1 member likes this: bttrfly
L
L
Originally Posted by DonH
never know when one might find themself in the 'Notification' thread ....

There’s a notification thread???? I had no idea. We have a notification thread but no edit button. Hmmmmmm wonder if I should notify someone using said notification thread about this? I mean, just a thought. LOL
Don you should read it because it’s very entertaining. It’s where posters try to remove you from the board when they don’t like the truth. Quite frankly I’m surprised you are not mentioned in there lol.

B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just returned from a fantastic two week vacation down the shore with the kiddos. Idyllic weather 75-80 and sunny almost every day, and we did it all...beach, ocean, boardwalk, mini-golf, arcade, dolphin boat cruise, zoo, water ice & ice cream...etc. It was exhausting taking two young kids to the beach, but also a blast and perfect bonding experiences. Making wonderful memories and traditions with them.

The kids are embracing the ocean and I was loving being in there with them. D3 knows no fear and was jumping over waves her height and diving under waves twice her height, and swimming probably deeper than she should in the ocean. S7 mastered the boogie board this year and was riding waves all day, even with some boys his age we met there. He also had some cool moments seeing his favorite animal in person for the first time at the zoo, hitting a hole-in-one on the trick 18th hole at the mini-golf place which set off alarms and he won a special token/free game, and popping a balloon with every single dart to win a large stuffy.

D3 did have a few meltdowns. She seems to spin emotionally and can't settle down. So hard to know whether it's regular 3-4yo stuff (but it seems extreme) or whether the D and all the associated back and forth is a big factor.

Also, I did notice lots of other families there vacationing at our beach spot who all seemed to be coupled up - not sure there are any other single parents there - it would sure be nice to have a partner to share in the experience and lighten the load. But out of my control. I also thought back to times when ExW & I were on the same beach with then S4 / D1, even naming D there on a walk before she was born. That seems like ages ago now due to everything that has transpired, but really wasn't all that long ago. But a few occasions of sadness didn't soil the trip which was great overall.

Saturday when I dropped the kids off at ExW's, OM2 was out in the yard working on the house. It still riles me up to see him around. I know it shouldn't, but I'm just not there yet, and I drove away spinning a bit emotionally. Also that night after the buzz/high of the two week vacation activities the quiet and loneliness of my house felt like a bit of a low and none of my friends were available to hang out so that got me a bit down.

However, Sunday I met my buddy and his wife and some friends of theirs at a local music fest with with tons of bands in various locations in a neighborhood which was a lot of fun. I saw random neighbors, co-workers, and friends, and did a good bit of socializing. That broke my funk from the night before. What I thought would be a 2-3 hour event turned into 6-7 with me feeling reinvigorated. Good times.

He also mentioned he's planning to set me up with a friend's SIL is a doctor and single mom with a 4-5yo daughter who lives in town and looked pretty cute from the picture. So that would be cool. Though I've heard about a half dozen set ups in the past year and none of them have come to fruition so...time will tell if anything comes of it. I deleted all my OLD profiles 2-3 months ago because it wasn't serving me well and I'm glad for the break there, but at some point may start anew.

Anyway, back to the grind at work today and bracing for the school year and Fall sports. As always, loving my kiddos and making them my main focus...

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
G
G
Wow! 2 weeks! That must have been a lot fun, and exhausting, lol. BTW, when my daughter was 3 it was meltdown city. Girls are a lot, lol. Long days, son water, playtime all the time, it gets hard to transition to having to listen when they have to listen.

I see alot of people couples up too. Is it common to be a single parent with young kids? No. So you notice it more when you see young kids around. Sounds like you did fantastic though. I didn’t even attempt vacations by myself with her at that age. Disney we did when she was 8 .

So, I have one question for you:

Taylor ham or pork roll?

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard